Plymuff's Pilgrimage to S6

15 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Are any of these Owlsonliners ?

Winco ?  Owling ? 

Or it it Bartos v MPB ?

Didn’t go pal. Been busy as fuck with work.

I know a load was out from 12 got a msg but that looks like Plymouth on Plymouth to me.

57 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Sad news that the Argyle keeper will miss the rest of the season. He's the best keeper in the league for me.

I thought he looked fairly average until he went off, felt we might have nicked one of them back passes. Not sure if I'm being unduly harsh, but I thought he could have done better with the goal too

2 hours ago, Reesh said:

Sad news that the Argyle keeper will miss the rest of the season. He's the best keeper in the league for me.

I am not sure Windass as any blame - having seen the incident it was a fair challenge for the ball. A bit of contact but its usually the keeper doing that to the striker and never given as a foul that way round  

1 minute ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

He’s interfering in my opinion. He prevents the keeper making a genuine attempt to save it as he’s stood in the path of a dive 

There's no way on this planet that the keeper was getting even near to that shot. That behind the net clip shows all you need to know.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reesh said:

Agreed. Very salty from the Plymouth manager though saying Windass' challenge wasn't the best. Other than going for the ball, I can't see what else he did. Looked like the keeper fell awkwardly. 

Or is their manager saying, Windass shouldn't have even challenged?

1 hour ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

No, more than line of sight 

https://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/lawsandrules/laws/football-11-11/law-11---offside

Also, was only a yard or 2 away 

874A275E-AAF0-4257-B633-01C6B55739DF.jpeg

Try a pic from behind the net.

It was a goal, bent ***** disallowed it by using VAR and still got it wrong IMO, thought we'd learn from the Brighton play off not to show goals until the restart. Officials at Hillsborough cant be trusted.

13 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

Try a pic from behind the net.

It was a goal, bent ***** disallowed it by using VAR and still got it wrong IMO, thought we'd learn from the Brighton play off not to show goals until the restart. Officials at Hillsborough cant be trusted.

What happened against Brighton? Other than an incredible win and an incredible light show by the fans, I can't recall any controversy.

13 minutes ago, Skamp said:

What happened against Brighton? Other than an incredible win and an incredible light show by the fans, I can't recall any controversy.

It wasn’t controversial as I recall. Just a goal rightly disallowed.

could be very wrong though but it doesn’t stand out

I brought that up the other day and have since watched it back.  

Westwood booted it forward towards Hooper, while Forestieri was stood miles offside.

Hooper went to flick it on and made no contact,  Forestieri ran on and smashed it home.

The goal was given, the Brighton players got the officials to watch the replay on the screen and then they disallowed it. Correct decision but the wrong way to get to it.

Saturday was the wrong way to get to it and was still the wrong decision 

• Like 3