Plymuff's Pilgrimage to S6

Plymouth's Ryan Hardie looks forward to the game. 

Amongst his comments: “This one is a massive game for us. You just look at the numbers of travelling fans. It's going to be a good one. It's brilliant. That's back-to-back away games we'll have been in front of 30,000. It’s one that we certainly look forward to and as we’ve shown we’ll take the game to anybody.

Their manager Steven Schumacher's opinion.

Amongst his comments: 

“They are in brilliant form, they are a good team who are so strong at home. They haven't lost in so many games so we’re under no illusions that it is going to be a hard game.

“But it is a game that we are looking forward to. We've got to go there with an attitude to think: ‘let’s go and be us’, to try to be positive and take the game to them. If we do that then we know that, at our best, we are a match for anyone.”

DM: "In terms of injuries, there is nothing new. 

"Reece James is the only real concern and we hope to have him back in the next couple of weeks." 

"There's no better place than Hillsborough when it's full and when the crowd is in full voice. 

"Let's make it nice and loud and proud tomorrow." 

“It's about playing the game and not the occasion.

"As a professional group, we just see this as the next game. 

"We'll have to be at our level best as we do for every game we play." 

"We've had such a wonderful and proud home record.

"When we're in S6 there has to be a certain DNA in us in terms of what we expect to see each game. 

"I want the players to be passionate and proud when they pull the shirt on and know that playing for SWFC means so much."

More from DM: 

“Every week we're being challenged to be the best version of ourselves and thus far the players have shown consistency and discipline." 

"It was only a minor surgery that was needed for the team in January because we did our work in the summer. 

"I have full trust and belief in the players we have, there's a lot of camaraderie and versatility and we need to continue the consistency we've shown." 

"There's a versatility in the midfield department. "It's important that there's competition in there and we're delighted to have Barry and George back."

Proper looking forward to today.

Not only because of the game, but I love it when the stadium is packed and there’s the buzz of anticipation.

If we start quick, the atmosphere will be electric. But thinking back to the Portsmouth game at the end of last season, I hope if the opposition score too. We still supported and didn’t get the face on and romped it. 

Decent half of football that was. We look more like getting a 2nd than they do getting an equaliser. Bar the set piece, I don't think Dawson has had anything to do.

So far, the selection of Paterson at RWB is paying off given him and Smith have won everything that side in the air.