Pre Season Friendlies 2022

Hopefully it won't be a jolly in a warm climate where they can fart about listening to R & B and practicing elaborate handshakes and goal celebrations....we need to be banging some heads together, flog em to within an inch of their lives, an intensive 4 week boot camp on Riggs Moor in the Dales would be my option.....toughen em up a bit.....have em comin back like rabid dogs....and I don't just mean gettin wild eyed and restless with foam appearin around their mouths.....although that'd be a cracking look on the first day of the season starin down yer Forest Green full backs.....we'd shit 'em......

2 hours ago, owl4ever1867 said:

Didn't they goto Wales last season? Played & stayed at the Celtic Manor & then played Leicester City in a behind the doors friendly?

We played Leicester in 2020 at Loughborough

• 2 weeks later...

We're off to a barbecue at Mansfield Flitcroft's....11 v 11.....David Speedie and George Courtenay will be there....obvs being in the opposition.... hopefully Stainrod takes up his invitation and Micky Thomas fancies it.....

17 hours ago, MPB said:

We're off to a barbecue at Mansfield Flitcroft's....11 v 11.....David Speedie and George Courtenay will be there....obvs being in the opposition.... hopefully Stainrod takes up his invitation and Micky Thomas fancies it.....

Is that before or after Middlesborough? 

4 hours ago, Reesh said:

Harrogate away Friday 8th July 7pm

On me doorstep. The Town website says its first time we've been there which isn't totally correct as we sent, what in effect was an u23 side, few years ago. 

Hopefully majority will be 1st team squad. Usual allocation is about 600