West Brom Tickets

3 hours ago, Malcolm Darling said:

Bang on the mark

That's why I am so glad I saw the light and got my ass off that site

One of the last things I saw on there before getting banned was the goon who runs it claiming Darren Moore is the best manager in the clubs history just to try and prove he hasn't got a waycist bone in his body. 🙄 Pitiful.

6 minutes ago, 80s Owl said:

One of the last things I saw on there before getting banned was the goon who runs it claiming Darren Moore is the best manager in the clubs history just to try and prove he hasn't got a waycist bone in his body. 🙄 Pitiful.

Yet never pulls threads when they do the Benny Hill impersonations of Chansiris  accent.

15 hours ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Can you provide some facts on what DC has lied about? And don’t quote the HMRC bill, that wasn’t a lie, that was him pointing out the scale of the finances that are involved in keeping SWFC as a going concern.

Whilst he did appoint XM I don’t recall too many mourning DM being let go and. Coach that had recently won promotion from the Championship being brought in, hindsight is a wonderful thing but not the basis for saying someone made the wrong decision at a moment in time.

It's lucky no other chairman in the history of the club has ever made a poor managerial appointment... including Saint Milan...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Can you provide some facts on what DC has lied about? And don’t quote the HMRC bill, that wasn’t a lie, that was him pointing out the scale of the finances that are involved in keeping SWFC as a going concern.

Whilst he did appoint XM I don’t recall too many mourning DM being let go and. Coach that had recently won promotion from the Championship being brought in, hindsight is a wonderful thing but not the basis for saying someone made the wrong decision at a moment in time.

Double post

Edited by Otto_Man

2 hours ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

SAG must be driving a hard bargain over the tickets for the LL, maybe worried some backlash from the Geordies 🤣

Terrified of the bad publicity from those two alleged newspapers. (Shitwipes.)  

On 23/04/2024 at 17:50, HoylandOwl said:

Dc got DR in. But does he get any credit for that?

Nope, he gets critcised for appointing Xisco and criticised because it's theoretically possible Rohl could leave us one day.

• Like 1

Just now, fOWLmouth said:

I’ve had several people complain about Chansiri because he “overlooked “ DR and appointed Xisco initially.

Despite DC interviewing him but DR not being available until hed been 'let go' by the DFB in October?

Why do they think XM was on a monthly contract but DR and his team given 3.5yrs?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, nickswfc said:

Nope, he gets critcised for appointing Xisco and criticised because it's theoretically possible Rohl could leave us one day.

I will bet my house on DR not being manager of SWFC one day in rh future 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Andyben said:

Despite DC interviewing him but DR not being available until hed been 'let go' by the DFB in October?

Why do they think XM was on a monthly contract but DR and his team given 3.5yrs?

I tried that line of reasoning but it seems that some people can’t acknowledge DC in a positive light.Anything good is pure luck and any bad news is his fault and poor judgement.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andyben said:

3.5?

Though it was 1.5, till the end of next season?

6 hours ago, nickswfc said:

I feel the need to highlight my intended sarcasm in this post

• Like 1