West Brom Tickets

17 hours ago, 80s Owl said:

I'm pretty sure they'll release some for the lower west if theyre sold out this early.

The safety advice gang that probably don't even go to football games will be debating it, expect an answer 10am next Monday. 🙄

5 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

I’m just happy not funding his incompetence.

You do know how this plays out don’t you? We stay up & DC isn’t capable of keeping DR, so back to square one last summer.

We go down & DR is recruited by another club. So worse off than last summer. 

What indication is there that he can't keep DR, or fund next season?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

You do know how this plays out don’t you? We stay up & DC isn’t capable of keeping DR, so back to square one last summer.

Or it could play out with DR staying and building a side that's challenging for promotion next season and those that were staying away because of DC are suddenly struggling to get tickets for home games as well the away games. 😁 UTO

12 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Stop talking shit and fuck off back to Owlstalk you daft spaz.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Only time will tell, but I don’t trust the ability of the incompetent liar who owns the club. The same goon that asked the fans for a £2m whip round to pay HMRC & who employed XM. Just 2 of his clueless actions. The same idiot that financially exploits our large, loyal fan base at every turn. 
I hope to high heaven we stay up, play the pigs twice & laugh at Toytown & the Dingles below. But funding that clown is beyond the pale. UTO. 

Fuck off then ****.

Owlstalk is that way...... www.cuntsareus.com

1 hour ago, Peter Griffin said:

With a gift like yours do you know how Saturdays lotto numbers play out.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

You have to laugh at how the more the yellow paper wavers bluster; the more our attendances increase.

Thought they'd packed it in?  At least for now: waiting until the football pans out.  An even bigger reason for us to hope that we stay up. 

1 minute ago, Owling_Wolf said:

Thought they'd packed it in?  At least for now: waiting until the football pans out.  An even bigger reason for us to hope that we stay up. 

TBF I was being a tad self indulgent.  

Been better saying you have to laugh at all of the 'never going again while DC remains' merchants and their angst at the masses of fans that continue to buy home tickets in increasing numbers.

Part of the problem 🤣

2 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

Only time will tell, but I don’t trust the ability of the incompetent liar who owns the club. The same goon that asked the fans for a £2m whip round to pay HMRC & who employed XM. Just 2 of his clueless actions. The same idiot that financially exploits our large, loyal fan base at every turn. 
I hope to high heaven we stay up, play the pigs twice & laugh at Toytown & the Dingles below. But funding that clown is beyond the pale. UTO. 

you're not funding DC you absolute Whoppa, you're paying to watch the team you allegedly support.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

Dc got DR in. But does he get any credit for that?

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

When you use the words "incompetent liar" and "goon" (the latter being a derogatory term used by the Americans towards Asian people" you lose all credibility. And regards the last paragraph honestly don't believe you and your like do want us to stay up, so just fuck off and change your Stewie's nappy or summat.

Can you provide some facts on what DC has lied about? And don’t quote the HMRC bill, that wasn’t a lie, that was him pointing out the scale of the finances that are involved in keeping SWFC as a going concern.

Whilst he did appoint XM I don’t recall too many mourning DM being let go and. Coach that had recently won promotion from the Championship being brought in, hindsight is a wonderful thing but not the basis for saying someone made the wrong decision at a moment in time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Billysboy said:

When you use the words "incompetent liar" and "goon" (the latter being a derogatory term used by the Americans towards Asian people" you lose all credibility. And regards the last paragraph honestly don't believe you and your like do want us to stay up, so just fuck off and change your Stewie's nappy or summat.

Goon isn't a slur against Asian people, that's "gook"

• Like 1