Röhl wanted by Sunderland

Why would he go to Sunderland?

Chansiri has literally given him the keys to the castle here, he can do his own thing which is the complete opposite of Sunderalnd's way of working.

For all the criticism of the lean structure, has anyone bothered ri ask if Rohl actually likes it that way and the recruitment of 2 other managers as his assistants is with this in mind?

1 hour ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Imagine the stir breaking an article like that with 8 games of the season to go. It’s almost like they want to cause some unrest.

Fecking rag.

The fat **** posts on stalk, him, crann, and statton just post what suits the site owners agenda, that's why he'll  always defend any criticism, all piss in the same pot.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, KrolMong said:

My dad jokingly said last night.

’The local media are desperate to have Warnock in charge at Wednesday aren’t they?’

Proof, if ever needed, and despite their protestations, that Crann and Staton have never ever fucking been Wednesday.

Edited by Reesh
  • Like 2

They’d have to pay Chansiri levels of compensation if his contract runs to 2025. I can see why it would appeal to him but it’s not all it seems at Sunderland as their owners are arguably less willing to invest than Chansiri 

9 minutes ago, TheExile said:

They’d have to pay Chansiri levels of compensation if his contract runs to 2025. I can see why it would appeal to him but it’s not all it seems at Sunderland as their owners are arguably less willing to invest than Chansiri 

I'd hardly describe DC as someone not willing to invest given how much he's spent already!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tewksbury said:

Everyone saying Sunderland is perfect for him when they're setting themselves up as a player farm to rake in money from player sales with no ambition of league success.

Who's everyone or is this another of your mythical generalisations?

2 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Who's everyone or is this another of your mythical generalisations?

The majority of posts that I have seen on social media that don't include this site. It's not healthy living in a bubble.

Everyone when used in this fashion is a generalisation used quite widely to mean a lot of people, not mythical or made up in the slightest.

Did I do something to you in a past life or something? You started with my spelling, now grammar.

What's next, the fucking font?

9 minutes ago, Tewksbury said:

The majority of posts that I have seen on social media that don't include this site. It's not healthy living in a bubble.

Everyone when used in this fashion is a generalisation used quite widely to mean a lot of people, not mythical or made up in the slightest.

Did I do something to you in a past life or something? You started with my spelling, now grammar.

What's next, the fucking font?

So not everyone then knobneck?

23 minutes ago, Gamblor said:

I’d be much more worried if he’s on the radar of someone like Leverkusen. I really doubt Röhl will leave for another Championship club. 

He might if we went down but as that's not going to happen we don't need to worry about it 🤞

• Like 1

It's a non story that's come out of a puff piece on the i-news website. 

Sunderland have openly said that their next manager will be younger and more of a coach as they look to restructure the club so the i have looked around on who fits the bill. 

The only coach they're actually interested in is Will Still. They wanted him after they kicked out Mowbray but couldn't agree compo with Reims..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, holmesfield_owl said:

I'd hardly describe DC as someone not willing to invest given how much he's spent already!

Night and day between what was spent early on and what is invested in the club and its infrastructure as of today. Chansiri is more likely to sign a striker when needed than the Sunderland owner though 

4 minutes ago, TheExile said:

Night and day between what was spent early on and what is invested in the club and its infrastructure as of today. Chansiri is more likely to sign a striker when needed than the Sunderland owner though 

Are you part of the 1867? Got to be with statements like that....

3 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Are you part of the 1867? Got to be with statements like that....

Nope. I don’t think Chansiri is the kind of owner to be mentioned in the same breath as the crisis clubs like those people do but anyone can see the same amount of money hasn’t been available as it once was and despite the spending the club infrastructure hasn’t reflected the money spent on the club