Miwarlll cockenee match thread

HappyOwl

26 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Big question is the currently less spotted Winco fit for selection πŸ€”

Been told that most of millwalls firm are out in London to β€œdefend” the war memorials and to give the pro Palestinians/ left wing weirdos a good kicking, so probably won’t be coming.

I’m planning to be going tomoπŸ₯·rrowΒ 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Winco said:

Been told that most of millwalls firm are out in London to β€œdefend” the war memorials and to give the pro Palestinians/ left wing weirdos a good kicking, so probably won’t be coming.

Seen all the stuff going round about this sounds like it’s going to be carnage 😩😩

22 minutes ago, Winco said:

I've drawn up a list of them in here for you....

The officials for the game ....

Referee: GAVIN WARD
Assistants: Lee Venamore and Greg Read
Fourth Official : Adam Herczeg

Gavin Ward's officiating stats this season....

He's reffed 10 games. Which is low... But I seem to have seen him 4th 'officialling' in the Premier league a lot...

38 yellow cards shown. 0 red cards.Β 

Last time he reffed us...

Away at Gillingham, March 2022. We drew 0-0.Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, Winco said:

πŸ₯·

Β 

3 hours ago, HappyOwl said:

Seen all the stuff going round about this sounds like it’s going to be carnage 😩😩

Falls straight into Braverman's hands and strengthens the more right wing stance within the Tories.Β 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

The officials for the game ....

Referee: GAVIN WARD
Assistants: Lee Venamore and Greg Read
Fourth Official : Adam Herczeg

Gavin Ward's officiating stats this season....

He's reffed 10 games. Which is low... But I seem to have seen him 4th 'officialling' in the Premier league a lot...

38 yellow cards shown. 0 red cards.Β 

Last time he reffed us...

Away at Gillingham, March 2022. We drew 0-0.Β 

Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Pretty much a nailed on 0-0 then!

Nailed on red card for starters.

• Haha 1

Not expecting any major changes in the line up, if Windass is fit then expect him to return for Gassama.Β 

Certainly need the win ahead of the last international break of the year to see we are chipping away at the gapΒ 

Sounds like they won't adopt a sit back approach, see if we can get a grip in midfield which could be key here

Bad miss from Musaba before the first. Awful defending from the corner, he didn’t lose a runner, he actually isn’t marked and has a free header 5 yards out.

Sunday league header from Bernard for the second. Send it back the way it came… you are taught that at under 10’s.

We’ve had decent spells but quality has let us down, Johnson and Paterson have got into good positions but put some awful crosses in and we aren’t getting people in the box.

Byers and Bannan have both played well.

We can analyse as much as we want but it's as simple as that we lack quality literally all across the pitch.

So whilst Dawson was culpable on the first then equally Vasquez would have stood on his line. The issue is more we have 3 big ***** at the back that permitted a free header, but the corner came from their player being free

But none of our wing backs are remotely good enough - defensively or in attack

We have a bit of quality in midfield but how many times are we out fought, out numbered in there.

And up front fuck me its awful. That was such a straightforward opportunity and yet we miss the target.Β 

And at 2 down any self belief has gone. I mean that corner from Bannan.Β 

Millwall are a middle of the road Championship side and we are collectively 15% below that levelΒ 

2 minutes ago, Bellsview said:

Can’t finish even when we have gilt edged chances. If Musaba had taken his chance it would be a different game now.

The signs are there but if we can’t score and lack concentration in defence then we are always going to be up against it, no matter how much possession we have!

And having a shit keeper doesn’t help either.