Sheffield Wednesday, who are they. Exactly

1 hour ago, Chelters said:

I will save a complaint for yet another woeful ref. Can someone explain stopping the game when we were in their six yard box then giving it to their keeper after the restart? Astounding. 

I didn't see the incident but, in the event the ref stops play when the ball is in the box, it restarts with the goalkeeper 'ball in hand', regardless of which team had possession at the time of the stoppage.

That rule has been in place for a few years now. Not always popular amongst supporters either!

28 minutes ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

I didn't see the incident but, in the event the ref stops play when the ball is in the box, it restarts with the goalkeeper 'ball in hand', regardless of which team had possession at the time of the stoppage.

That rule has been in place for a few years now. Not always popular amongst supporters either!

Let’s be right though, if they weren’t ****s they should have booted it back to us.

As for the incident, it was an aerial challenge, their man Sangare didn’t get much on it, it dropped to us, almost on the touchline about 10 yards from goal… And he stayed down holding his head. As soon as the whistle went, the phoenix rose from the flames of hell and he was fine. 

1 hour ago, Bellsview said:

Talking to my Ipswich supporting mate earlier and they had 23 shots to Cheltenham’s 7 and they also hit the woodwork twice, so were a bit unlucky not to win by all accounts.

Not that I care! 😂

This may come as a surprise but we also had 23 shots down there as well. Think we only hit the woodwork once with Vaulks late on

Broadhead must not have been playing I assume?

53 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Let’s be right though, if they weren’t ****s they should have booted it back to us.

As for the incident, it was an aerial challenge, their man Sangare didn’t get much on it, it dropped to us, almost on the touchline about 10 yards from goal… And he stayed down holding his head. As soon as the whistle went, the phoenix rose from the flames of hell and he was fine. 

Honestly thought the keeper would throw ball oug for a throw near corner flag.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chelters said:

Quick shout out today for Bakinson, thought he looked a lot more like it when he came on.

He's done that several times when he's come on as a sub. 

I think it's because he's had time to watch and read the game and also get specific instructions. When he's started he looks like the game passes him by sometimes and he goes a bit Joey Pelupessy. 

12 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Ryan Porteousesque.

18 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Should've kicked that twat Sanagre in the head when he just keeled over like a tree felling and Ref gave him fk. Dawson left it and it rattled the crossbar. Either he's well aware of where it was going or he was fucking lucky