Christopher Loftus and Kevin Speight.

14 hours ago, Bellsview said:

23 years ago tonight. 

Remembering Christopher Loftus and Kevin Speight (decd. 5 April 2000), two lads that never made it home from a game.

RIP lads. 

3677F8E2-1A6E-4421-BE35-6D89E96BB1A8.jpeg

You sure about this Bells?

RIP nonetheless 

Edited by Reesh

10 minutes ago, Skamp said:

You sure about this Bells?

RIP nonetheless 

Sorry - not Coventry it was the Leeds lads in Istanbul. 

Really stupid mistake to make and not the first I’ve made recently. ☹️

If an admin could edit the SWFC and Coventry references out of my post I’d appreciate it.

Edited by Bellsview

40 minutes ago, Reesh said:

How the fuck can you get this so wrong.

Because I did.

Not the only basic thing I’ve got wrong lately as I’ve been making stupid mistakes at work as well.

Currently awaiting a further MRI scan to see if my immune system has continued to attack my spinal cord and brain, as the first MRI identified two areas on my spinal cord and in my brain which have been targeted.

I have some kind of neurological problem and have already lost some feeling in my feet and knees, and now I’m starting to get things wrong memory wise - neurologist thinks it’s possibly MS and next MRI scan might determine that if my condition has deteriorated. It’s been going on for the last 15-16 months.

I have messaged admin to change the post.

24 minutes ago, Bellsview said:

Because I did.

Not the only basic thing I’ve got wrong lately as I’ve been making stupid mistakes at work as well.

Currently awaiting a further MRI scan to see if my immune system has continued to attack my spinal cord and brain, as the first MRI identified two areas on my spinal cord and in my brain which have been targeted.

I have some kind of neurological problem and have already lost some feeling in my feet and knees, and now I’m starting to get things wrong memory wise - neurologist thinks it’s possibly MS and next MRI scan might determine that if my condition has deteriorated. It’s been going on for the last 15-16 months.

Jeez Bells, I'm lost for words, I'm sure I speak for fellow Owls, we're here for you if needed.

WAWAW 🦉

1 hour ago, Tylluan said:

Takes a lot to write that to a lot of people who are strangers in person.

Hope you get all the help you need, when you need it. 

Take care

This!  Respect.  And very sorry to hear your news, Bells.  Look after yourself and don't worry about owt on here. 

2 hours ago, Bellsview said:

Because I did.

Sorry to hear this take care and reach out if you need 💙💙💙

3 hours ago, Bellsview said:

Because I did.

All the best Pete.

4 hours ago, Bellsview said:

Because I did.

Blimey, that's not good. All the best to you Sir.

My niece has FND (Functional Neurological Disorder). Every now and again (completely random and with no warning), she'll suffer a seizure, lose the feeling in her legs and have to be admitted to hospital. They give her physio, etc., and eventually she learns to walk again (though not 100% 'free flowing').

This has been going on for a couple of years. She's been in at least 4 times so far. The doctors don't offer any medication as part of the treatment. It's just a case of, "do your exercises and get on with it".

She will be 21 in December. She's gone from being a bubbly gymnast to a somewhat withdrawn young lassie who struggles to walk for too long.

No confirmation as to what triggered it, although I do have my suspicions re the Covid vaccine as I have been adversely affected by it, albeit in a different way.