FA Cup Round 4 draw.

1 hour ago, Andyben said:

Imagine being a Wednesday fan and thinking we're through to next round already 

I know what you mean, I’m optimistic but  not assuming.

Remember when we had Charlton, and the prospect of Sheffield United the round after…. Everyone and their mother, was assuming it was a done deal. Then we know what happened next

Fleetwood will also be looking at the draw and fancying their chances. They'll see it as an opportunity to go even further, just like us. 

It's a one off game and we're the bigger team this time. We win the league game 1-0 and they'll think they can turn that around. We win by 3 or 4 and that may strengthen their resolve to come back and give it a proper go. Either way we have to dominate early and capitalise on that.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

I know what you mean, I’m optimistic but  not assuming.

Remember when we had Charlton, and the prospect of Sheffield United the round after…. Everyone and their mother, was assuming it was a done deal. Then we know what happened next

Still hurts that result

5 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Looks like it can be a good earner this FA Cup lark for teams at our level.

Naturally you have to progress but, for most clubs at our level its a decent amount.

After the shit stirring it might've been better to lose, we'd have heard nowt from that twat  flagging his concerns, but not mentioning it to anyone near him.