Joey Barton reckons

2 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Lets not pretend our atmosphere is good though 

Rare and fleeting, usually as a result of being riled by a ref. 

True, but when she rocks, she really does rock. But I never found Pride Park a particularly intimidating venue, unless you are trying to park the car

1 hour ago, owl71 said:

The most intimidating thing about Pride Park is the name.  I mean, aren’t there enough Pride events these days without having an entire venue devoted to them?  Each to their own, but bloody hell.

I've always referred to that miserable, grey dump, (and it's neanderthal contents), as Snide Park. Suits it perfectly.

16 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Who’s we? Can’t argue with anything he’s said really and is complimenting of the club

Me. Mainly me, can't stomach the man, brother of a racist murderer who is a bully and a wife beater, bad scouse as well. Scumbag ****.

Anyone liking scousers in general is really a bit dim mind.

16 hours ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Blokes a **** I just think, again, some fans get a hyper sensitive of this issue

I think most of us after 33 years consider the matter should be closed. I don't go to Kings Cross Station and ponder fire safety, I don't go on a ferry and debate the Herald of Free Enterprise, I don't go on a train through Clapham and question rail safety.

Each of those were accidents in the 80s, caused by varying degrees of negligence on health and safety matters. Hillsborough in reality was the same, though that story develops due to the way fans were blamed not said negligence.

It's a part of our history we cannot or should not erase, but its a different time, a different era, different people and its time to move on 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

I do understand that those who lost family and friends won’t and can’t forget.  But the rest. Won’t leave it until our ground is gone. And I can’t see it any other way. 

MK, that’s a good post which makes a lot of sense. 

Tbh Tee the event should be reflected upon on an annual basis on the date 

No problem with that 

But the fact the story gets dragged up, Barton being the latest to raise it again, undoubtedly those comments will be mentioned in the commentary tonight

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just a snidey little shit wasp though, ain't he. 

Shit a brick everytime someone fronted him up on the pitch. Apparently John Marquis knocked him down with one punch during training when he started being yappy. Marquis had to chase round the pitch first to catch up with him.

• Like 1

I can’t stand him. I really can’t.

He’s a pseudo smart person in that he’s intelligent but lacks the even basic levels of common sense that most of the human race have, it’s why he gets in so much trouble both on and off the pitch.

The whole comment about Ward and Eluko, it’s just wrong. I’ve no issue in him airing grievances, and in some cases I would agree with him. But, what he said, and then doubled down is ridiculous - and again points at the pseudo intelligence element.

Id say he’s probably guaranteed he’s not getting a job in English football. So the sooner he buggers off to the Middle East the better.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Regardless of how he puts his thoughts across Joey is correct about Aluko. 

She is the worst of the worst 'pundits'.  Best she's a nasty piece of work as well.

She's a fucking racist ****

8 hours ago, KrolMong said:

I can’t stand him. I really can’t.

He’s a pseudo smart person in that he’s intelligent but lacks the even basic levels of common sense that most of the human race have, it’s why he gets in so much trouble both on and off the pitch.

The whole comment about Ward and Eluko, it’s just wrong. I’ve no issue in him airing grievances, and in some cases I would agree with him. But, what he said, and then doubled down is ridiculous - and again points at the pseudo intelligence element.

Id say he’s probably guaranteed he’s not getting a job in English football. So the sooner he buggers off to the Middle East the better.

Have we met? Describes me too a tee.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Snap said:

I saw a clip on Twitter today from her talking about a player who'd scored 19 goals in 40 games so that was around a goal a game. Got me to thinking that the clip may have been doctored although it looked genuine. I do understand that some people can do wonders with figures let me add. I wouldn't know about her capabilities, I just can't bring myself to watch them and I listen to them as little as I possibly can.

Who taught you maths, Diane Abbott?

Edited by Reesh
  • Haha 2

Can someone help me with the terminology please.

If he "doubled down" on his Fred West comments at the weekend, then today he's gone further and further down this road, effectively setting himself up as the evangelist of truth and threatening to sue anyone who disagrees with him, what's the term for that?

4 minutes ago, BraddersTim said:

If he "doubled down" on his Fred West comments at the weekend, then today he's gone further and further down this road, effectively setting himself up as the evangelist of truth and threatening to sue anyone who disagrees with him, what's the term for that?

Thick Scouse Cuntitis

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, BraddersTim said:

Also suggesting people in football talk and has lots of information.  

Suspect he is getting at a female presenter / pundit with various 'relations' with players in the game to assist getting where they have ??

Could he mean a certain Talk Sport presenter ?  No, not Alan Brazil !

I mean I can understand criticism of their football expertise (I mean do the BBC still use Garth Crooks) but to compare them to serial killers is like how do you go from A to B there (perhaps Joey should go via a garden) 

• 2 weeks later...