Bradford City v The Wednesday official match "fred"

Germanbird

14 minutes ago, ProfessorPlum said:

He does appear to keep coming into the thread to tell us all how disinterested he is doesn’t he. Just proves the exact opposite to me.😂😂😂

It is called being a moderator. Now fuck off or take a site break, your choice.

I didn't talk about other stuff forum. I would please like to have a sub-forum in the Sheffield Wednesday Section, where we can talk about Sheffield Wednesday related topics, which annoy you. 

We could call it " The Wednesday Suite" and just use it for all the topics, which you find irritating.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Germanbird said:

I didn't talk about other stuff forum. I would please like to have a sub-forum in the Sheffield Wednesday Section, where we can talk about Sheffield Wednesday related topics, which annoy you. 

We could call it " The Wednesday Suite" and just use it for all the topics, which you find irritating.

Nope.

1 hour ago, Andyben said:

This was called something similar until it was decided to commemorate a much loved poster who sadly passed away.

Lets not got erasing history eh

I was not talking about re-naming the Martin Haigh Suite. 

I am just trying to get a new forum next to the Martin Haigh Suite, where we can post all the topics, which annoy Reesh.  Just a new area, where I can post cup games and videos and all the other things without being an nuisance .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Professor Plum said:

Must just be me then. Story of my life.😂😂😂

I've dropped you an email anyway and if I disappear you know what happened to me and the person responsible. Bless him, he can be a bit fragile and sensitive.

Keep in touch and UTO.👍

UTO💙🤍💙

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Germanbird said:

I was not talking about re-naming the Martin Haigh Suite. 

I am just trying to get a new forum next to the Martin Haigh Suite, where we can post all the topics, which annoy Reesh.  Just a new area, where I can post cup games and videos and all the other things without being an nuisance .

It's been tried before www.owlsalive.com 

48 minutes ago, Germanbird said:

I am NOT talking about an independent forum. 

Just a sub-forum or section here, where we can discuss topics, which annoy some of the regular posters. 

Can’t you just dump everything in here. I believe it’s intended as an “all topics, anything goes” thread?

There’s a fair warning for anyone easily offended: be it offended by scantily clad ladies or by tin pot football competitions.

58 minutes ago, Professor Plum said:

Is that some sort of online veiled threat of physical violence MK? Serious question BTW and if it is, I'm surprised at you.

Nope don't do violence but unless you know the background then I suggest you don't mock people 

He is someone I look out for, like he did for me when I was experiencing all manner of personal shit 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, M42Owl said:

Can’t you just dump everything in here. I believe it’s intended as an “all topics, anything goes” thread?

There’s a fair warning for anyone easily offended: be it offended by scantily clad ladies or by tin pot football competitions.

To be honest, this is not really my favorite area  -  not that I'm offended by pretty birds, but it's not my piece of cake either.

2 hours ago, Professor Plum said:

Must just be me then. Story of my life.😂😂😂

I've dropped you an email anyway and if I disappear you know what happened to me and the person responsible. Bless him, he can be a bit fragile and sensitive.

Keep in touch and UTO.👍

Fucking oddball. Preferred it on here when you weren't...

15 minutes ago, Paul Cooke said:

But you are defending him. He’s been abusive and nasty to fellow Wednesday fans who just want to discuss a Wednesday game on a Wednesday forum. There is no excuse for his behaviour and him being a moderator is a joke, he’s a bully. It’s all so unnecessary and pointless. My advice to others is have him on ignore. New ban for me coming in about 5 seconds…..

Good post.

1 minute ago, Germanbird said:

Let's win the trophy and I will invite you to a beer in Wednesday Fan Zone at the Wembley Stadium. 🍺

I wouldn't attend the game, I have my morals and being a hypocrite and attending the final in this mediocre God-awful embarrassing cup isn't going to happen.

Thanks for the offer. 

3 minutes ago, Reesh said:

I wouldn't attend the game, I have my morals and being a hypocrite and attending the final in this mediocre God-awful embarrassing cup isn't going to happen.

Thanks for the offer. 

I don't give up so easily. I've still got a few months left to convince you otherwise.   It's never to late to change your mind.

12 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Hope we play the kids and get hammered

I tend to agree tbh. Although I don't want us to be hammered. And I'm going!! Mainly because it's not to far for me and a decent curry after. The result is almost irrelevant. The only positive is it might give some players "volume" other than that.... 

5 minutes ago, Germanbird said:

I don't give up so easily. I've still got a few months left to convince you otherwise.   It's never to late to change your mind.

You've no chance, I admire your efforts but I refuse to watch us in this god awful cup and implore many more to do the same.