MK Dons (a) League One 6.8.22

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2022/july/mk-dons-v-wednesday-ticket-details/

The Owls travel to MK Dons on Saturday 6 August (3:00pm) for our first away League One fixture of the new season and ticket details are as follows:

SWFC have received the full allocation of 6,548 tickets for this game, which is ALL TICKET.

Prices
Adults: £24.00 
65s & over: £18.00
Under 25s: £12.00
Under 18s: £6.00 
Under 12s: £3.00

Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult, any tickets purchased without an adult in the same transaction will automatically be refunded.

There are 12 wheelchair spaces available priced at the relevant age band above plus a companion free of charge.

Inter City Owl
SWFC are running one official travel coach. There are two pick-up points, from Hillsborough and Flat Street, departing at 10:30am.

Prices
Adults: £33
Children: £32

Tickets sales
Monday 25 July at 9:00am: Season Ticket holders with 650 or more Ticket Priority Points

Monday 25 July at 2:00pm: Season Ticket holders with 600 or more

Tuesday 26 July at 9:00am: Season Ticket holders with 550 or more

Tuesday 26 July at 2:00pm: Season Ticket holders with 500 or more

Wednesday 27 July at 9:00am: Season Ticket holders with 460 or more

Wednesday 27 July at 2:00pm: All Season Ticket holders

Thursday 28 July at 9:00am: All Members and Owls Foundation Members

Thursday 28 July at 2:00pm: General sale

Please note that sale dates are subject to availability.

Tickets can be purchased in person at the Ticket Office, at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shopor by telephone on 03700 201867 (option 1, £2 booking fee per ticket)

Supporters who attend this game and purchase in advance will receive 10 Ticket Priority Points.

Ticket Priority Points accrued for the 2021/22 season remain on supporters' accounts, as well as 2022/23 Season Tickets and Club 1867 Members.

Please note that for certain away games, including this fixture, fans can choose the row and seat numbers when booking online.

We are unable to group different bookings from different sale phases together.

You must log in before purchase and please note the game will only show as available to buy with the relevant amount of Ticket Priority Points. This can be found under the ‘personal details’ tab.

Ambulant disabled supporters and carers can now purchase online at the relevant sale time.

am i missing something?

i go on to my Priority Points page and i have to add/subtract all the points to get my total every time i go on - it's complicated enough with all the positive and negative points to mess about with

i'm sure they used to have your total somewhere and the totals of your friends and family

On 31/07/2022 at 19:28, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Will we get any more you reckon? 

On holiday at moment on South Coast and lad has finally talked/bored Mrs into leaving earlier and dropping us off at MK on way home. 

Typically logged on this afternoon and sold out 😭

Still says tickets available on the website