2022/23 kit thread…

1 minute ago, HoylandOwl said:

Juve (H)

juventus_2022_2023_adidas_home_shirt.jpg

Visited a customer in Turin in March and the meeting was at the J Hotel...which is all Juve themed and bang next door to the Allianz Arena......anyway....the guy who I had the meeting was Juve fan who told me that he'd stopped going when they changed the badge....!!  Italian ****....

1 hour ago, MPB said:

Visited a customer in Turin in March and the meeting was at the J Hotel...which is all Juve themed and bang next door to the Allianz Arena......anyway....the guy who I had the meeting was Juve fan who told me that he'd stopped going when they changed the badge....!!  Italian ****....

Worst day of his life?

6 minutes ago, Paul from Wisewood said:

Worst day of his life?

That's exactly what came to mind.....a fuckin badge challenges your loyalty to yer football club......some proper oxygen stealing bellends in this world....

Whilst I am interested in what kit we wear I cant say I lose sleep over like some folk do - not suggesting anyone on here. It would seem like the simplest thing to do, i.e. Plan what your lit will be for the next season in advance of it actually starting and yet we continually seem to be revealing it after the pre season has started, just seems a bit odd. I know we have managed to sort it for the Owls in the Park thing previously but it certainly does seem hit and miss, probably DC thinks he can find a better deal or whatever.

Anyway, so long the kit involves blue and white stripes (not too thick or thin) with black shorts it's a bit meh after that, the '91 kit is the template for me.

As for anyone e.se kit, feck em

Edited by Tank_Owl2,0

2 minutes ago, Sheffieldblue said:

A version of last seasons friendlies kit, the one with the jagged edge stripes, black shorts, blue socks with black turn overs. That's what we should be sorting 

Didn’t like that. Was ok for a stop gap but as a proper shirt no thanks. 

this seasons stripes are too thin and the friendly version stripes were too thick. Somewhere in between would literally be a happy medium for me ( well actually about a xxxxxxl tbh 🤣🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

Biggest selling kit for quite a while 

Same again in yellow?

No issue with the colour pink. It’s the fact that both Sheffield clubs call each other “pigs” and having a piggy pink away kit for me is the issue. 

Only saving grace is them piggy ***** had it first. Put that on ya honours board you dirty piggy bastards 

39 minutes ago, Wawaw said:

No issue with the colour pink. It’s the fact that both Sheffield clubs call each other “pigs” and having a piggy pink away kit for me is the issue. 

Only saving grace is them piggy ***** had it first. Put that on ya honours board you dirty piggy bastards 

🤣

1 hour ago, lyn_owl said:

We stopped wearing the pink shirt, because we never seemed to win when we wore it. so we just wore the blue and white and things changed for the better (ish) 😀

That wasn't to do with the kit Lyn, it was to do with the manager being a tactical fuck wit who has no bollocks. 

• Haha 1