2000 for Sunderland

The Owls travel to Sunderland on Friday 6 May (7:45pm) in the Sky Bet League One play-off semi final first leg and ticket details have been confirmed.

We have an allocation of 2,000 for this all-ticket fixture.

Adults: £20 

65 & over: £10
Under 16: £10

There are six wheelchair spaces which are priced as above plus a companion free of charge.

Inter City Owl

We are running an official travel coach with pick up points from Hillsborough and Flat Street, departing at 3:30pm; Adults £25 and Children £24.

Ticket sale details:

Tuesday 3 May (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 910 or more TPP

Tuesday 3 May (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 860 or more TPP

Wednesday 4 May (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 810 or more TPP

Wednesday 4 May (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 760 or more TPP

Thursday 5 May (10:00am): Season Ticket holders with 710 or more TPP

Thursday 5 May (12:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 660 or more TPP

Thursday 5 May (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 610 or more TPP

Sale dates are subject to availability.

Due to the limited number of tickets available, limited time to sell and a quick sell-out expected we have not published further sale dates.

Please note we are not posting out tickets, they will be set for collection only from Hillsborough.

Once the fixture is sold out, tickets will be available later that day to collect from our Ticket Office.

Please do not attempt to collect until tickets have sold out.

Tickets can be purchased in person at the Ticket Office, Sheffield Wednesday Online Shopor by telephone on 03700 20 1867 (option 1 - £2 booking fee per ticket)

Supporters who attend this game and purchase in advance will receive 10 Ticket Priority Points.

Ticket Priority points accrued for the 2019/20 season remain on supporters' accounts, as well as 2020/21 Season Tickets and Club 1867 Members.

For certain away games, including this fixture, fans can choose the row and seat numbers when booking online.

We are unable to group different bookings from different sale phases together.

Supporters must log in before purchase and note that the game will only show as available to buy with the relevant amount of Ticket Priority Points. This can be found under the personal details tab.

Well IF I get one, and with 720 points I should just be okay, I’ll have to pick it up Friday immediately before driving up there.  No doubt I’ll then spend 4 hours sat in a traffic jam near Leeds again after some twat decides to drive the wrong way down the M1. 😡

Rupert Murdoch and bad drivers in West Yorkshire fuck off and die.

We won't know,  but if we had a stadium that could accommodate 50k would we sell out? Well I'd say we could, just think of all those that went to Cardiff (and to some degree Wembley in 2016). I know it's ancient history but we've had 50k in Hillsborough for. Div 3 game.

btw I'm not suggesting we should have or need a 50k stadium. I think 40-45k is the most we need, even if we were in the PL.

Playing MK in semi’s we’d expect our MK resident to be running an alternative ticket office!

Any of our Geordie contingent able to pull a previous buying history out of blue and bagged 500 tickets lol

Huge game Friday packed house at theirs or at least 42K+  and maybe 33.5k at ours - shame we can not fit 2k on bottom of Lep and give 3.3k we can seek in top tier to us. 

7 hours ago, EBRA said:

Playing MK in semi’s we’d expect our MK resident to be running an alternative ticket office!

Any of our Geordie contingent able to pull a previous buying history out of blue and bagged 500 tickets lol

Huge game Friday packed house at theirs or at least 42K+  and maybe 33.5k at ours - shame we can not fit 2k on bottom of Lep and give 3.3k we can seek in top tier to us. 

I would have taken an hefty margin on top of course. WAWAW 

7 hours ago, EBRA said:

Only three blocks left with any seats at SoL

Taking the football out of this and looking at this another way for the low allocations.

On a very practical level the games were only confirmed on Saturday and both take place within 10 days. If I recall the reason FA Cup replays are not in the week after, was the police demanded the 10 day window. 

Adding to this there is the potential for volatility at a higher level between fans.

The play offs are a money machine for the EFL, again I believe the money is pooled and split 5 ways - the 4 clubs and the EFL. The cost of policing would come out of that pool.

2 minutes ago, Owling_Wolf said:

Note: I've also posted this on the ticket page thread.

Got ours just after 9AM but some weirdness about it.   Was under time pressure so rushing after first set of four went from under me whilst I was adjusting our status to the chosen seats and got an error message at the end.  Start again.  Got second set instead BUT then faced a mandatory choice of tick box options: Post or Print at Home!  Obviously neither applied but tell that to the machine.  Ticket P at H and confirmed, got confirmation screen.  Done!  Afterwards got the usual confirmatory email - all as expected - but noticed it had got attachments: four tickets! 

It's let me print them off as PDFs and they have all the correct personal and seat details as booked BUT the stadium drawing with numbered sections shown is Hillsborough!  The seat details are Sunderland.  We'll still go and ask to collect our tickets as instructed but I do wonder what's going on and if it'll cause a problem.

BTW, does anyone know if only the one who paid is allowed to collect tickets at Hillsborough usually or if any of the four named on the tickets with ID can do it, (usually)?

Same situation selected print at home as they said would not send out so why pay £1 to pick up … got email with PDF print lol… annoying thing is can’t collect till sell out makes it tricky for me but will get them collected. 

28 minutes ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Soon as they said 2000 tickets instead of 2800 I’d struggle.

Apparently the game is being shown in the Wednesday tap, but you have to buy a ticket. Might be a decent 2nd best.

Wednesday Tap at capacity now. So you won’t be going there