Bans issued…..

2 hours ago, Owling_Wolf said:

No doubt the club will still get sanctioned. Again.

We probably will, I hope the other clubs that have had pitch invasions last couple of weeks are sanctioned too, they were a delay to game being restarted last night at Leeds because of smoke bombs being thrown on pitch. 

1 hour ago, cheat said:

Lifetime ban will surely be for the corner flag dickhead.

I wonder if he’s had a visit from plod too as he was clearly threatening the stewards with it.

He was a complete idiot and lass who followed him on wasn't much better too. 

19 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Surely there was something else at play with the bloke. I mean, once you're caught red handed you give it up and do a runner but he weren't having any of that was he 😂. Drink, drugs or entitlement would be my guess, maybe even 1867 membership?

Thought the lass looked tidy from what I remember.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, bradowl said:

We probably will, I hope the other clubs that have had pitch invasions last couple of weeks are sanctioned too, they were a delay to game being restarted last night at Leeds because of smoke bombs being thrown on pitch. 

Maybe I just don’t see it being reported but I’m with you on this, there’ll be plenty of sanctions being handed out in that sense.

Whilst I agree with clubs being sanctioned as a principle, it also needs some common sense, which unfortunately doesn’t apply much these days.

• Like 1