The bloke is a lying snivelling wind bag, he's trying to be relevant 20 years past his sell by date.

He talks that much shit the local farmer at Dore is bagging it up and flogging it.

Fuck off Carlton to you prick.

• Like 2

Palmer has become very vocal about saying how this player and that would be great fits for clubs they're currently not at. 

There's a few clubs not happy with him, especially Brest, over his comments on Karamoko Dembele, and Celtic around Mikey Johnston. 

Don't know if he's picking up fees but a few in my world think he's acting as a mouthpiece for certain agents. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Andyben said:

Don't let @Jake @bazapeps and the Nevs read this, how dare any of you be critical to a 'club legend'.

The cabbage patch kid will be crying maple syrup tears at the very thought of CP being laughed at

don't really care what CP says or doesn't say about it tbh

But after reading his comments there i'm not sure there's much anyone can particularly disagree with?

5 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

But after reading his comments there i'm not sure there's much anyone can particularly disagree with?

The fact he knows fuck all and is a master of making shit up is what I disagree with but you fucking retards lap it up.

12 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Still put it on the last leaflet tho 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Someone needs to have a quiet word with him to salvage whatever lasting respect he’s got left with fans from his days playing for us.

Zero respect from me, to all the cocks who hang on to his every word, if you want to be called a club legend your duties carry on after your playing career and whatever your views I don't think destabilising comments are very "legendary"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Someone needs to have a quiet word with him to salvage whatever lasting respect he’s got left with fans from his days playing for us.

He's having trouble selling out an after dinner event at the Grange Golf Club if you fancy having a word. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/03/2024 at 09:22, Tylluan said:

Palmer has become very vocal about saying how this player and that would be great fits for clubs they're currently not at. 

There's a few clubs not happy with him, especially Brest, over his comments on Karamoko Dembele, and Celtic around Mikey Johnston. 

Don't know if he's picking up fees but a few in my world think he's acting as a mouthpiece for certain agents. 

Sounds extremely plausible.  Was probably skint about two years after he retired.  Too thick to be a manager.  Too much of a loose canon for regular, well paid punditry.  

1 hour ago, Andyben said:

Who needs to go to work to hustle for another dollar?

According to the International Labour Organisation approximately 61% of the human race have a job.  Clearly Blades and Scousers part of the minority.