Hi all

Been reading the forums over the last few days and am really pleased to have finally signed up and join you fellow Owls

Have been a member on OT for a while but have become really pissed off with the general ideology of the majority on that site

Been a season ticket holder for more years than I can remember  and generally bleed blue and white

Great to join you

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Reesh said:

Get over it man it's been 20 fucking years 

Crikey is it that long ago. And I like to wear that badge with pride, not moaning about it. 

What is scary isn't it nearly 9 years since you stopped working down here

I mean many would argue you never really started working .......

• Haha 1

On 31/01/2024 at 09:13, Malcolm Darling said:

No mate

Rotherham originally (unfortunately)

Hi Malcolm, always nice to find another Rotherham Owl. I’m also an exile from stalk, got shut down for telling the admin to stop believing everything they thought. 

11 hours ago, mkowl said:

Always fun to scroll "over there" and a thread complaining about the Owlstalk Gestapo aka Hargreaves 

Anyway welcome to Owlsonline WillowOwl 🤭

Was really boiling my piss on stalk so had to abandon ship before I was pushed

Always been a Darling me MK

On 30/01/2024 at 20:18, Malcolm Darling said:

Hi all

Been reading the forums over the last few days and am really pleased to have finally signed up and join you fellow Owls

Have been a member on OT for a while but have become really pissed off with the general ideology of the majority on that site

Been a season ticket holder for more years than I can remember  and generally bleed blue and white

Great to join you

Same here, if your opinion differs from admins views god help you, I've got banned for 12 months for saying before Norwich game that some of those going on protest march before QPR game might be wanting us to lose tonight. 🙄

Worst thing about is that I'm not even a big fan of Chanisiri, a blind person can see that he's made some massive mistakes whilst he's been here. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Same here, if your opinion differs from admins views god help you, I've got banned for 12 months for saying before Norwich game that some of those going on protest march before QPR game might be wanting us to lose tonight. 🙄

Worst thing about is that I'm not even a big fan of Chanisiri, a blind person can see that he's made some massive mistakes whilst he's been here. 

Phil?

10 hours ago, OwlinMad said:

Hi Malcolm, always nice to find another Rotherham Owl. I’m also an exile from stalk, got shut down for telling the admin to stop believing everything they thought. 

I can sense a recurring theme here 

15 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Hiya Brad

The man is a complete and utter bell and is getting worse

Better off here pal

• Thanks 1

On 02/02/2024 at 10:02, Reesh said:

Be careful lads, he's not afraid to threaten litigation against this site for perceived bullying........

I have so much i'd love to say against the **** mind!

So long as comments are restricted to the absolute truth though..........?

So; he's  a hypocrite and, supremely ironically, an internet bully who abuses his position. Even with selective post deleting (including his own when he goes too far) there's evidence a plenty.

What an absolute ****** (had to asterisk  this as I cannot provide definitive evidence!!!

Edited by Teddy Nickelarse
  • Like 1