Are we going to Fac-up in the 4th round v Cov?

Would be nice to get through and maybe get a bigger side in the next round but also a chance for Danny to try out a few different things vs a team that we have just had a big test against.

League more important obviously but always nice to still be in the cup

I don't get why you don't play your strongest team. We don't have another game for 5 days and it's hardly been a rigorous recent schedule 

If anything we need to get a more settled starting 11 and a bit more cohesion on the attacking side.

• Like 1

I should put this in The Star is shit thread but apparently it would have taken "an Eagle eyed supporter" to spot that both Sheffield clubs were drawn at home this round.

A one eyed sparrow with conjunctivitis would have spotted that FFS 

6 minutes ago, mkowl said:

I should put this in The Star is shit thread but apparently it would have taken "an Eagle eyed supporter" to spot that both Sheffield clubs were drawn at home this round.

A one eyed sparrow with conjunctivitis would have spotted that FFS 

But obviously beyond the insight of a salaried sports journalist.

2 hours ago, mkowl said:

I don't get why you don't play your strongest team. We don't have another game for 5 days and it's hardly been a rigorous recent schedule 

If anything we need to get a more settled starting 11 and a bit more cohesion on the attacking side.

Our strongest team is possibly at saturation point and I'd rather give a proper run out to the likes of Phuthi, Sequeira and Reed (if fit) against a Championship side in a meaningful match to see how they get on. 

2 hours ago, Tylluan said:

Our strongest team is possibly at saturation point and I'd rather give a proper run out to the likes of Phuthi, Sequeira and Reed (if fit) against a Championship side in a meaningful match to see how they get on. 

Where is the saturation point they played twice in 2 weeks

5 hours ago, mkowl said:

Where is the saturation point they played twice in 2 weeks

There can still be general fatigue and high saturation levels, it's why most top leagues have a mid season break. It might explain some of Rohl's recent selections as he's extremely stats orientated and oxygen exhale levels (how much oxygen you're not using) in training will play a big part. 

1 hour ago, Tylluan said:

There can still be general fatigue and high saturation levels, it's why most top leagues have a mid season break. It might explain some of Rohl's recent selections as he's extremely stats orientated and oxygen exhale levels (how much oxygen you're not using) in training will play a big part. 

The only stat that matters is the final score.

Too much fannying around with data these days

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Snap said:

Momo starts. Will he come up with the goods? I'll be surprised if he does but more than happy to be proved wrong. Not sure that midfield will stand up to the test tbh, especially against these. Byers nowhere to be seen, Vaulks on the bench. Now what were the odds Holmesfield was on about the other day on letting 3+ in.

No Windass either.....

• Like 1

I used to like Coventry...

Now i absolutely despise them.

Last week and again tonight, all they do (apart from play nice football now and again 😀) is fall down when anybody gets even anywhere near close to them.

But now we (well Johnson) have started doing it, they don't like it and get all upset.

Tossssers

• Like 1

Basically invited that. I felt it was gradually coming.

And ffs why is Bannan taking the free kicks, first man every shitting time. Tbh it’s one of the things I have to criticise DR on, we are hopeless at set pieces which we can’t afford in our situation.

We are way to vulnerable in the centre of the park, I don’t think Momo is a 6, granted he is single handedly trying to cover the back 4, so maybe I’m being harsh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Supercockle said:

We didn’t have a player within 20ft of him. Awful time to concede. We give teams way too many opportunities to score. 

Was going to say the same. Far too often it's an equal number of attackers to defenders, the gap in the midfield was way too much. Rohl really has a difficult thing to balance the 2. 

1 minute ago, BraddersTim said:

Oh come on.

NO, seriously what you on about I'm watching on my Surface Pro in Dolby Atmos with my earbuds in.

Can hardly hear us.

Coventry chanting we're racist, booing Palmer (quite rightly) and th odd Bannan chant.