Meanwhile on the Forest Green Forum.

1 hour ago, Snap said:

I haven't a clue and haven't heard back from them except for the automated reply to verify the email address which I verified. I think I may have failed the entrance test. They ask you- Are you a FGR fan, or is FGR your second team, or Don't you support FGR at all. I clicked the second one as I just couldn't bring myself to click the first one.

They seem very suspicious 😅

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Snap said:

I haven't a clue and haven't heard back from them except for the automated reply to verify the email address which I verified. I think I may have failed the entrance test. They ask you- Are you a FGR fan, or is FGR your second team, or Don't you support FGR at all. I clicked the second one as I just couldn't bring myself to click the first one.

Is there an option to click, "I'm not a fan of you bunch of cardboard box eating, brainwash approving, green scummy fucks"?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Snap said:

Well if that's the case i'll let them know you won't be joining us on the FGR Forum. Having said that, It doesn't look like i'll be joining them either. I'll just have to make do with the Plymouth Forum. PASOTI iirc.

Fuck me, they allowed YOU on pasoti, that's me cancelling my account on there,

• Haha 1