The let’s Macham pay this Friday night fred

Skamp

Head to Head Record v Sunderland

Wednesday wins 49

Sunderland wins 50

Draws 29

Here's the shit stat....... And the perfect setup.....

We've not lost in the league at home against Sunderland since 2007. 20th Jan 2007 to be precise.

That day, we lost 4-2. Although we almost snatched something from the game... After going 3-0 down, we pulled it back to 3-2 in the final 8 minutes, then the Mackems scored again in the 89th to dash our late hopes.

For the interested parties... Our side that day

SWFC: Crossley, Bullen, Coughlan (McAllister, 37), O'Brien (Clarke, 30), Folly, Whelan, Lunt, Brunt, Small, Tudgay, MacLean (Burton, 62)

Unused subs: Graham, Adamson

Last time out at S6 v Sunderland in all competitions.

It came in the EFL cup or League Cup in old money, and we won 2-0....

SWFC: Dawson, James (Johnson, 81), Heneghan (Ihiekwe, 45), Bakinson, Palmer, Iorfa, Brown, Byers, Adeniran (Hunt, 81), Gregory (Sow, 44), Paterson 

Unused subs: Stockdale, Dele Bashiru, Vaulks, Bannan, Cook.

I’m going to (near) Marbella this weekend with the my mates. The boozer near where I’m staying always have Wednesday on bc the landlords wife is a Wednesdayite. I’ll miss the game I suspect because I don’t land until 9pm (Spanish time) so I might get the 2nd half if she hasn’t switched it off!

Im going to ask some of the locals if they know of XM.

43 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Head to Head Record v Sunderland

Wednesday wins 49

Sunderland wins 50

Draws 29

Here's the shit stat....... And the perfect setup.....

We've not lost in the league at home against Sunderland since 2007. 20th Jan 2007 to be precise.

That day, we lost 4-2. Although we almost snatched something from the game... After going 3-0 down, we pulled it back to 3-2 in the final 8 minutes, then the Mackems scored again in the 89th to dash our late hopes.

For the interested parties... Our side that day

SWFC: Crossley, Bullen, Coughlan (McAllister, 37), O'Brien (Clarke, 30), Folly, Whelan, Lunt, Brunt, Small, Tudgay, MacLean (Burton, 62)

Unused subs: Graham, Adamson

Last time out at S6 v Sunderland in all competitions.

It came in the EFL cup or League Cup in old money, and we won 2-0....

SWFC: Dawson, James (Johnson, 81), Heneghan (Ihiekwe, 45), Bakinson, Palmer, Iorfa, Brown, Byers, Adeniran (Hunt, 81), Gregory (Sow, 44), Paterson 

Unused subs: Stockdale, Dele Bashiru, Vaulks, Bannan, Cook.

Crossley was fucked and that **** who got the fourth kept twatting the ball into the net over and over and over.  

Wasn’t their manager Roy Keane and didn’t one of their fans run onto the pitch in front of the North and then take a kicking?

6 hours ago, Skamp said:

Crossley was fucked and that **** who got the fourth kept twatting the ball into the net over and over and over.  

Wasn’t their manager Roy Keane and didn’t one of their fans run onto the pitch in front of the North and then take a kicking?

For some reason, I always think of Cameron Jerome at home to Birmingham City when this happened. The day we comprehensively outplayed them yet somehow lost the game 3-0. The scoreline did not reflect the game at all

He even got booked for it. 

10 hours ago, Skamp said:

I think you’re getting mixed up with the Birmingham game the same season when Bullen ended up in goal and Jerome acted the dick after scoring past him. 

4 hours ago, Kiwi Owl said:

For some reason, I always think of Cameron Jerome at home to Birmingham City when this happened. The day we comprehensively outplayed them yet somehow lost the game 3-0. The scoreline did not reflect the game at all

He even got booked for it. 

Although Jerome was involved, Neil Danns was the biggest **** in that whole scenario. 

Why bother watching?

This was always gonna happen.

I've had a nice evening with the Mrs drinking some sublime  cocktails and Wednesday never crossed my mind (apart from some chats with a few pals off here) 

There more to life. 

Start doing something else now.

Our club is done. Finished. End. Of.