Forget your 3/5 year season tickets.

the TEN YEAR season ticket is back

The Owls are delighted to relaunch an additional strand to the 10-Year Season Ticket which offers supporters a free Season Ticket while ever we are outside the Premier League.

Since our Multi-Year Season Ticket launch earlier this week, a number of fans purchasing have requested the opportunity to buy a 10-year option as previously offered, so we are pleased to give Wednesdayites another chance to take up this unique offering.

The 10-Year Season Ticket will also begin from the 2024/25 season alongside Multi-Year Season Tickets. 

The concept is simple: purchase a 10-Year Season Ticket but the years don’t actually begin to count down until the Owls reach the Premier League. So every year outside of the Premier League is free until Wednesday achieve top flight status.

For example, if the Owls are promoted in six years’ time, 10-Year Season Ticket holders will have accumulated six seasons before the 10-year package has even commenced and therefore receive a total of 16 years.

What’s more, should we be promoted this season, subscribers will receive an additional two years free. Should we gain promotion the following season, an additional one year will be given, meaning those who purchase are guaranteed a minimum of 12 years included.

All things considered, the 10-Year Season Ticket offers savings of unprecedented proportions.

This unique offer is on sale tomorrow for adult supporters only and available on a limited basis, with a deadline of Monday 31 July.

PRICES

Kop - £5,500

North/Grandstand - £7,000

South Stand - £8,000

Supporters should note that as with Multi Year Season Tickets, due to financial regulations for credit card purchases against such products, unfortunately we are unable to accept credit/debit card payments for 10-Year Season Tickets. 

10-Year Season Tickets will be on sale at the Ticket Office only from 10:00am on Friday, with payments by bank transfer, cash, cheque or by consulting the Ticket Office. Ticket credits can also be offset towards a 10-Year Season Ticket.

Supporters who purchased a Multi-Year Season Ticket earlier this week and wish to upgrade to a 10-Year Season Ticket can do so by visiting the Ticket Office and paying the difference.

Thank you, as always, for your support.

Fans asked for it Chansiri delivers an absolute bargain on request and the whole football world goes into meltdown yet again.

On the brink of bankruptcy 

Hes a mad man

Radio Sheffield and Twitter media commentators are just fuelling the fire and goading people absolute *****

Im done with it the thank fuck for Owlsonline the only place for measured reasoned discussion amongst true owls fans I thank you all for this.

And I’ve even been called a **** many times on here as well and rightly so 👍 

****If the SWFC media team are monitoring this sight then have a good look as we aren’t all spunk trumpets keep up the good work and crack on with the job in hand ffs roll on 4th August so we can have summat proper to moan about 😡😡😡

12 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Some supporters have asked for it is either a lie or these people are very fucking stupid

Sorry but everything that’s happened since the play off final is screaming massive red flags. 

Can you explain what you mean? I’m honestly trying to understand it all. 

Why would stupid people who have the money to do it ask for it? I’m seriously considering it so am I stupid 

8 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

What happens to your 10 year ST if there’s no money left to pay the bills and we end up in admin?

Do you not worry why we suddenly have multi year season tickets again? He’s basically borrowing future money to spend today.

For me the solution is he gives up some of his ownership and issues shares, ideally purchased by people who can bring more to the table than just cash.

Administration in the next ten years? bold statement. 

What money will run out? Chansiris money? The money that he’s been putting in every season as we run at a loss and have done for a long time now? 

If you have that sort of disposable cash it’s a great deal. Free season tickets every time you are outside the premier league and a count down when inside the PL. 

no one is being forced and it’s clearly a premium based product! 

Cracking deal but sadly I have other priorities at the moment.

It does suggest though price point for North Stand in PL will hover between £600 to £800 if we do get there.

How do you become a millionaire Sheffield Wednesday fan

Start as a billionaire 

For once I will side with Nev on this. To me this is borderline as to which side this sits in requiring FCA approval as its effectively unsecured loans to the Club dressed as a "free" season ticket as the rate of return.

So a good option for the drug dealers and money launderers in our fan base 

In reality the take up will be modest but again this desire to forward raid future revenues raises a red flag to me about current availability of funds.

6 hours ago, Tylluan said:

Is there also the possibility that a future owner may cancel the deal?

Or would it have to be honoured as part of any sale?

I do recall seeing the original T & C's when this first came out ( maybe more a Q & A type thing) 

It inferred it would be honoured, though my point earlier is that it never smacked as a robust contract that you would be able to take any new owner to court over down the line if they didn't 

Caveat emptor 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Andyben said:

DC, so he didn't have to repay the major creditor, obviously

The serious issue DC would have is that an insolvency firm would be after the inter company debtor balance with Sheffield 3 Limited ie the company the stadium was sold to - to pay the creditors. 

Can't be offset as its a separate legal entity 

But yep the major creditor ie him is not going to petition for the Club to be put into admin (apart from if he wants a tax loss !) 

6 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

The serious issue DC would have is that an insolvency firm would be after the inter company debtor balance with Sheffield 3 Limited ie the company the stadium was sold to - to pay the creditors. 

Can't be offset as its a separate legal entity 

But yep the major creditor ie him is not going to petition for the Club to be put into admin (apart from if he wants a tax loss !) 

Are you sure its not under the HK group holding co - which is how there was no SDLT/CGT payable on transfer?

Edited by Andyben

18 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

My apologies, should have said served with wind up petitions or hit with point deductions. 

We’ve been in this place before with him, what followed was unpaid wages, no longer owning the ground and relegation due to his incompetence.

"No longer owning the ground"

😄 😄

Such a stupid comment peddled out by financial retards.

Are you sure its not under the HK group holding co - which is how there was no SDLT/CGT payable on transfer?

I have no idea the overall group structure given we can't see (as far as I am aware) the HK accounts 

But all the accounts are so out of date that working out the current position isn't straightforward 

5 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

SWFC does not own the ground, not sure why that’s so difficult to understand.

If a buyer comes forward there’d be 2 separate transactions presuming DC was happy to sell both. 

5 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

If a buyer comes forward there’d be 2 separate transactions presuming DC was happy to sell both. 

It didn't own the ground previously....Chansiri did

4 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

No that legal entity does not, but its under common control and indeed as Andyben says there is probably an overarching HK holding company here.

So they could in theory acquire the holding company as one transaction and own everything.

Yes it does pose a risk that the football operations could be sold and DC stays our landlord - but that would be subject to negotiation.

But this separation is not unusual - I am doing something similar at present for a client 

36 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

My apologies, should have said served with wind up petitions or hit with point deductions. 

We’ve been in this place before with him, what followed was unpaid wages **not his fault. Thai central bank restrictions on capital exchange ** no longer owning the ground **still own the ground**  and relegation due to Moore's incompetence.

👍👍

9 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

No that legal entity does not, but its under common control and indeed as Andyben says there is probably an overarching HK holding company here.

So they could in theory acquire the holding company as one transaction and own everything.

Yes it does pose a risk that the football operations could be sold and DC stays our landlord - but that would be subject to negotiation.

But this separation is not unusual - I am doing something similar at present for a client 

Happened at a lot of clubs.

If anyone wants a laugh read the expertise by Poppycock Owl about the stadium sale 

Talk about an apt user name

The problem with being banned from there is that at least in the past I amongst others could shout down some of the ludicrous crap. 

Now it gets unchallenged and it becomes the truth repeated elsewhere on social media. 

• Like 2

Just to go back on this if you try and follow the trail you have 

Sheffield 3 Limited owned by Sheffield 5 Limited

Sheffield 5 Limited owned by DC

There is no mention of any HK Group on the UK filings. Though I have seen it referenced before

I am not sure how stamp duty was avoided, I concur a group structure would permit this just not seeing the group. 

Corp tax on the gain in the Club I could see using brought forward losses.

Interesting that Sheffield 3 did appear to have a sizeable corp tax bill. Was also unaudited which suggests there is no overarching group as that would not be permitted - 

Never did quite get my head around those accounts. There are liabilities of 55m but it says only 24m is due to SWFC Limited. There are 3 outstanding charges apparently - albeit I suspect there is only 1 and the other 2 have not been formally satisfied.

Those last accounts raised more questions than answers. Be interesting if all the next accounts are filed by the end of July which might shed more light on all this and for me "correct" some items that don't look right 

1 hour ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

If anyone wants a laugh read the expertise by Poppycock Owl about the stadium sale 

Talk about an apt user name

The problem with being banned from there is that at least in the past I amongst others could shout down some of the ludicrous crap. 

Now it gets unchallenged and it becomes the truth repeated elsewhere on social media. 

You made me look at owlstalk for the first time in ages 😡😡😡😡 now my eyes are bleeding and I am an angry little man 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Just had a visit.  Think the place is going to self combust or disappear in a mass suicide pact.

Actually Koboyashi - I think - is the one poster on there that is speaking sense. He was always a decent poster but sadly lost in a sea of ignorance.

I shouldn't give a toss but the lack of understanding by some on there, sadly seems to become the "truth". Then it gets reported elsewhere as the truth.

1 hour ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Actually Koboyashi - I think - is the one poster on there that is speaking sense. He was always a decent poster but sadly lost in a sea of ignorance.

I shouldn't give a toss but the lack of understanding by some on there, sadly seems to become the "truth". Then it gets reported elsewhere as the truth.

Also one called Jim that seems pretty level headed that is getting a lot of grief.

On 14/07/2023 at 21:41, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Also one called Jim that seems pretty level headed that is getting a lot of grief.

The level of debate by the bloke who runs the site is - I'm right, you're wrong and no matter what you post I'll just talk over you, if you post irrefutable facts that contradict his world view you're suspended or banned, absolute clown.

• Like 2

On 14/07/2023 at 16:47, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Just out of interest, as this is above my understanding finance/accountant wise, what are the benefits of having a separate club owner and ground owner? I can’t really see one.

I just think of the Coventry City debacle and think I wouldn’t want a scenario like that at SWFC - and if I had more money than sense and wanted to buy a football club, having to negotiate with a club owner and then separately with a ground owner before I acquired the club would probably put me off investing before I even started.

32 minutes ago, Bellsview said:

Just out of interest, as this is above my understanding finance/accountant wise, what are the benefits of having a separate club owner and ground owner? I can’t really see one.

I just think of the Coventry City debacle and think I wouldn’t want a scenario like that at SWFC - and if I had more money than sense and wanted to buy a football club, having to negotiate with a club owner and then separately with a ground owner before I acquired the club would probably put me off investing before I even started.

You think of the Coventry debacle but ignore the fact it is standard practice in big business to spread your assets out and the fact most clubs have done it.

40 minutes ago, Reesh said:

You think of the Coventry debacle but ignore the fact it is standard practice in big business to spread your assets out and the fact most clubs have done it.

I don’t ignore anything. If you read my post back again I said I don’t understand the benefits of it. I was basically asking for an answer, not a fucking stupid response like yours.

41 minutes ago, Bellsview said:

I don’t ignore anything. If you read my post back again I said I don’t understand the benefits of it. I was basically asking for an answer, not a fucking stupid response like yours.

Blah blah blah

2 hours ago, Bellsview said:

Various possible reasons. The one football fans don't like in that it could absolutely permit the stadium to be divorced ownership wise from the football operations. But then in many countries the local municipality own the stadium and a club plays there. So the focus is always on the worse case scenario, like Coventry of the landlord being an arse.

However the commercial reason is the asset ie stadium is ring fenced from the day to day operations. If the latter goes pear shaped you can close it down but the creditors can't go after the asset.

There may also be the potential to get better borrowing facilities if in a standalone company 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

However the commercial reason is the asset ie stadium is ring fenced from the day to day operations. If the latter goes pear shaped you can close it down but the creditors can't go after the asset.

Primary function

Daft as it seems, RB for example could come in and buy the club, ie the name at a price exceeding the value of the 'club' by the value of the ground.

Locate to London, rebrand back to The Wednesday and watch as top internationals line up to play for the London based club.

Chansiri then flogs Hillsborough, the ACV is triggered and the one pound millionaires panic and Riverside houses spring up in 5 years time.

I might join Stalk if this happens.

6 minutes ago, Skamp said:

Daft as it seems, RB for example could come in and buy the club, ie the name at a price exceeding the value of the 'club' by the value of the ground.

Locate to London, rebrand back to The Wednesday and watch as top internationals line up to play for the London based club.

Chansiri then flogs Hillsborough, the ACV is triggered and the one pound millionaires panic and Riverside houses spring up in 5 years time.

I might join Stalk if this happens.

About as likely as me doing the 100m in under 30 seconds.

• Haha 1