NON Wednesday transfer thread 22/23

4 minutes ago, Andyben said:

No they won't.

€100m signing on bonus and €50m a year fr five years to Mbappe 

Although money in football is different now, as in the levels have exploded.

Comparisons surely can be drawn between the last lot of Galacticos at Real can’t they? Those figures then were stupid when they had Beckham, Ronaldo, R Carlos, Zidane et al?

Unless you know different AB, I wouldn’t be surprised for them going for Haaland too. 

• 3 weeks later...

They've let Dai Cornell go as well, which is strange as he ended up being their first choice keeper, starting 30 games, and he has League 1 games under his belt with Ipswich (albeit not that many)

They're now looking for two keepers so in possible competition with us

1 hour ago, Morley Owl said:

Rumours of Everton trying to cut their losses with Deli Ali. What a fall from grace. Englands next big thing to free transfers and releases. Where does he go from here?

He’ll end up at Fulham/Bournemouth or other promoted team from championship 

On 11/05/2022 at 18:07, Morley Owl said:

Rumours of Everton trying to cut their losses with Deli Ali. What a fall from grace. Englands next big thing to free transfers and releases. Where does he go from here?

If that’s true, he won’t play for them again, as he’s played 9 games and I think there’s a big fee to Spurs after the tenth. 

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/2022/may/read--millers-confirm-retained-list-ahead-of-202223-sky-bet-championship-campaign/

Players out of contract and subsequently leaving Rotherham United (6):

Jake Cooper, Jacob Gratton, Freddie Ladapo, Angus MacDonald, Joe Mattock and Mickel Miller.

The club are in discussions with the following players about potential new deals (3):

Michael Smith, Michael Ihiekwe and Jamie Lindsay.

1 hour ago, owl4ever1867 said:

Was it Ty that's said for a while now to get Freddie Ladapo?

55 minutes ago, Reesh said:

No. 

The bloke is a full weight ****. 

23 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Bit harsh on Ty, likes to come across as a know it all but I’d never call him a ****

Apologies if I’ve actually  called you a **** before Ty 😂

Nev, I never knew you cared 🤣

O4e it was me who said to go for Ladapo and Reesh is right in that he can be a full weight bellend but he's a 1 in 3 in League 1 and was 1 in 4.1 in the Championship, when Warne bothered to play him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1