An embargo at S2

4 hours ago, Dronowl66 said:

Has anybody any idea who the new investor / owner is ?

The invisible man isn't it? The last lot couldn't provide a money trail and this current lot (if they exist) haven't done either. 

Off the back of the embargo becoming public a few reasonable blades I know reckon the mystery buyer was a bluff by Poundland to try and gain more time

I mean I do think they look like a shoe-in for promotion, unfortunately.

However, IF the players salaries weren’t paid one month and a points deduction happened which in turn caused a bit of unrest, then, maybe they might implode.

The other option is a fire sale, but presumably a prospective buyer would/ could be put off by that or demand a lower price.

Grasping at straws a bit I know. It would be good to be back in the same league though, even if it’s hard to see them staying up if the got to the PL anyway- as things stand.

17 minutes ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

I mean I do think they look like a shoe-in for promotion, unfortunately.

However, IF the players salaries weren’t paid one month and a points deduction happened which in turn caused a bit of unrest, then, maybe they might implode.

The other option is a fire sale, but presumably a prospective buyer would/ could be put off by that or demand a lower price.

Grasping at straws a bit I know. It would be good to be back in the same league though, even if it’s hard to see them staying up if the got to the PL anyway- as things stand.

They wouldn't get a points deduction.

They need to sell this month or the club sold to cover costs to May.

The Examiner reported a Q & A and the name raised was Joseph Portelli. Connections to property development in Malta - a place they have connections with sponsor wise.

Wouldn't take much to work out what he would be referred to by us 

Same Q & A referred to an issue with their Kop and some restrictions on numbers as a result, presume SAG and SYP involved with that

13 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

The Examiner reported a Q & A and the name raised was Joseph Portelli. Connections to property development in Malta - a place they have connections with sponsor wise.

Wouldn't take much to work out what he would be referred to by us 

Same Q & A referred to an issue with their Kop and some restrictions on numbers as a result, presume SAG and SYP involved with that

Piggy ****? 

No? 😉