Jump to content

The Jim Magilton Derby match thread.... Oxford (H)


Reesh
 Share

Recommended Posts

Nothing but mainly shit memories of home games v Oxford for me starting back on Easter Monday in 1991.

A single league cup victory is our only win in my match attending days. 

They did the double over us last season and the referee is the one from the Pompey game on the opening day.

No Bannan will mean a reshuffle but that may not be a bad thing.

 

Ps fuck you Hoyland ya thread stealing fucker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Reesh said:

Nothing but mainly shit memories of home games v Oxford for me starting back on Easter Monday in 1991.

A single league cup victory is our only win in my match attending days. 

They did the double over us last season and the referee is the one from the Pompey game on the opening day.

No Bannan will mean a reshuffle but that may not be a bad thing.

 

Ps fuck you Hoyland ya thread stealing fucker.

You can have it. I didn’t lose last week so…. 😜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Reesh said:

Nothing but mainly shit memories of home games v Oxford for me starting back on Easter Monday in 1991.

A single league cup victory is our only win in my match attending days. 

They did the double over us last season and the referee is the one from the Pompey game on the opening day.

No Bannan will mean a reshuffle but that may not be a bad thing.

 

Ps fuck you Hoyland ya thread stealing fucker.

Was that the only home league defeat that season ? 

I missed it - some fucker decided I should be in Leeds doing my professional accountancy exams instead 

The one good match was beating them 6-1 in October 1986 - apart from some fucker decided I should go to Hull to start uni 

And we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory last year. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Was that the only home league defeat that season ? 

I missed it - some fucker decided I should be in Leeds doing my professional accountancy exams instead 

The one good match was beating them 6-1 in October 1986 - apart from some fucker decided I should go to Hull to start uni 

And we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory last year. 

 

 

Yeah am sure it was, we drew about 10 though 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Played for both - come on Reesh this is usually your forte.

 

Jim Magilton

San Winnall

Jordan Thorniley

Mide Shodipo

World Cup Finalist Emiliano Martinez

Gary Shelton

Dean Windass

Nigel Jemson

Chris Maguire

Garry Monk

Imre Varadi

Robbie Mustoe

Darren Purse

Guy Whittingham

Jordan Rhodes

 

 

 

Nice to see someone else getting involved…. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Played for both - come on Reesh this is usually your forte.

 

Jim Magilton

San Winnall

Jordan Thorniley

Mide Shodipo

World Cup Finalist Emiliano Martinez

Gary Shelton

Dean Windass

Nigel Jemson

Chris Maguire

Garry Monk

Imre Varadi

Robbie Mustoe

Darren Purse

Guy Whittingham

Jordan Rhodes

 

 

 

Marvin Johnson 

Paddy Collins

Chey Dunkley 

David Grant

Steve MacLean

Paul McLaren

Michael Williams

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"As a Liverpool fan my dad went to the game in 1989 so I will have a moment before people get into the ground when I can go to that end of the ground and try to process what went on. But if you look on the football field only then we have had some decent results there and more than held our own so it’s a game we are really looking forward to.”

 

Not much to process Karl,  you wonky eyed balloon knot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

I like GB as a player, so hoping he gets 60mins, particularly if “Baz” isn’t playing. George has that bit of craft that we will probably need.

Do you read what's been posted or mentioned?

They said he won't be fit to start.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Certainly didn’t expect Dawson to be goil today.

But, here’s to him proving he’s worthy of his opportunity. 

Poppadom wrists....opportunity to fuck up consistently like he did in his last spell as No1 at the club. The ginger ****.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Just seen the officials today.

Get ready.
Ref: SEBASTIAN STOCKBRIDGE (he’s absolutely awful)

Assistants: Darren Williams and Lewis Raper
Fourth Official : Thomas Kirk

Couple this with the team selection I don’t believe the game is going to end well 🤦‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Just seen the officials today.

Get ready.
Ref: SEBASTIAN STOCKBRIDGE (he’s absolutely awful)

Assistants: Darren Williams and Lewis Raper
Fourth Official : Thomas Kirk

You mean me saying it in the first post bypassed you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...