Fisayo Dele Bashiru….

I think Monk brought him in on a stepped U23s contract based on first team appearance bonuses. 

A new contract offer would be first team applicable but I'd tie him down til 2025. If he has the same impact next season then 'bigger' clubs may come knocking. 

Exactly what "impact" are you referring to Mr Tylluan?

According to TransferMarkt, he scored one goal and provided one assist throughout the whole of last season. 1,408 minutes played in the League (including 16 starts), plus another 425 minutes in other competitions.

With those numbers, if he has the "same impact next season", I can't see many 'bigger' clubs coming knocking somehow. Much improvement necessary. Although he's still young enough to develop, I've seen very little sign so far. Yes, he can run forward but we need a bit more than that.

38 minutes ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

Exactly what "impact" are you referring to Mr Tylluan?

According to TransferMarkt, he scored one goal and provided one assist throughout the whole of last season. 1,408 minutes played in the League (including 16 starts), plus another 425 minutes in other competitions.

With those numbers, if he has the "same impact next season", I can't see many 'bigger' clubs coming knocking somehow. Much improvement necessary. Although he's still young enough to develop, I've seen very little sign so far. Yes, he can run forward but we need a bit more than that.

He's 21 ffs. Stick to speedway and Scottish footbaw pal. 

Before the turn of the year, I preferred what I saw of Dennis to FDB. As the season wore on, FBD came into things more. There were a couple of games near the end of the season where he was a monster. One of them was MK away I think.

He drives us forward with an energy and power that we often lack. Hopefully this season he can get a run of games and greater consistency into his play. As others have said, he should go on to play at a good level. 

• Like 1

I like how FDB is developing and I'm hoping he is going to get more appearances this season.

I partly agree with ECO he needs to look more of a goal threat. Whilst he took his goal well that I recall him scoring, too often when he gets into advanced positions he seems to snatch at the opportunity or be indecisive, but he's got time on his side.