Simon Jordan talks Wednesday....

4 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Yes.

Me too. He doesn't suffer fools and has the tools to deal with them without DC's perceived meltdowns and rants. 

I'd have loved to have seen his response to the Nevs if he'd been in charge. There'd probably be a load of writs against some of the stuff written on other forums. 

54 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

Would you have him in charge if he was the front for a consortium with a bit of cash behind it

18 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

Me too. He doesn't suffer fools and has the tools to deal with them without DC's perceived meltdowns and rants. 

I'd have loved to have seen his response to the Nevs if he'd been in charge. There'd probably be a load of writs against some of the stuff written on other forums. 

Errr.

Wasn't this my plan already?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Winco said:

Jordan’s rants with Eddie Hearn are class. Our lot wouldn’t  have him  cause he’s from down south.

Not up to them tho is it... Shithouses from South Barnsley, Mexborough, Wakey and Worksop not even Sheffield themselves. 

2 hours ago, Tylluan said:

Would you have him in charge if he was the front for a consortium with a bit of cash behind it

Rather shit in me hands and clap.

1 hour ago, Winco said:

Jordan’s rants with Eddie Hearn are class. Our lot wouldn’t  have him  cause he’s from down south.

Couldn't give less of a fuck where he's from, ruined Palace and took them into admin...and people moan about Chansiri.

Suppose at least some of the closet pigs on here would get their wish when he appointed his bum chum Colin (not aimed at you Winco).

On 10/04/2024 at 20:56, Andyben said:

Not up to them tho is it... Shithouses from South Barnsley, Mexborough, Wakey and Worksop not even Sheffield themselves. 

Did you go to Birkdale?  Plenty of love off the head boy?

Edited by owl71
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Waxing lyrical about Wednesday again this morning.  They weren't even talking Wednesday and he threw this in.

"They can put 35K fans on seats at the slightest sniff of success ......... If I was ever to be tempted to dip my toe in the water again, Wednesday would be the club"!

• Like 1