Portsmouth sell out incoming

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2022/april/season-finale-heading-for-sell-out/

Tickets for Saturday’s final league game of the season against Portsmouth at Hillsborough are heading for a complete sell-out with just over 1,500 home tickets remaining.

The North Stand has already sold out and there are very limited numbers on the South and Grandstand. A little over 1,000 tickets remain on the Kop.

Supporters are advised to secure your tickets now for the season finale to avoid disappointment.

The SWFC Ticket Office is open Monday to Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm and tickets can be bought online 24/7 at swfc.tickets.co.uk

Come on Wednesday!

• HoylandOwl changed the title to Portsmouth sell out incoming
21 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2022/april/season-finale-heading-for-sell-out/

Tickets for Saturday’s final league game of the season against Portsmouth at Hillsborough are heading for a complete sell-out with just over 1,500 home tickets remaining.

The North Stand has already sold out and there are very limited numbers on the South and Grandstand. A little over 1,000 tickets remain on the Kop.

Supporters are advised to secure your tickets now for the season finale to avoid disappointment.

The SWFC Ticket Office is open Monday to Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm and tickets can be bought online 24/7 at swfc.tickets.co.uk

Come on Wednesday!

Bet a few were "never goin again while chansiris in charge" nay mind more the merrier😆

2 hours ago, owl4ever1867 said:

Excellent turn out.

Wonder if this fixture will be chosen by Sky as well?

Depends how the table looks after Tuesday night but they would prioritise the race for automatic promotion over the race for playoff places. They are only showing 1 game live I think 

If we lose Tuesday we will still have a chance. I'd have thought folk will still turn up even if it's to burn their torches and brandish their pitch forks.

i wonder if Windass has a chance of an appearance next weekend. If I was DM, I'd be prepared to put him on the bench if he's anywhere near fit because he's capable of grabbing a goal, as we've seen from his cameo appearances earlier this season 

1 hour ago, HoylandOwl said:

Portsmouth have requested more tickets apparently.

According to the Star, they've sold out their original allocation of 2,100 & have requested 1,000 more.

Fantastic support by them for a nothing game from their perspective, not to mention the distance between Portsmouth & Sheffield and a 12:30pm kick off.

1 minute ago, Billysboy said:

I've listened to people talk about how to get the crowds in Hillsborough, drop prices, 5 match bundles, kids go free, 2 for 1. End of the day a sniff of success beats any offer.

Absolutely!

Not rocket science is it....

Dropping prices has been proven to have zero effect on our crowds....

6 hours ago, Reesh said:

Looking at opening up further tickets which could be sectioned off parts of the south and north or the lower Lep. 

Yeah I read it as that, potentially a few things but Id suggest most likely the bottom tier of the West Stand. As you say might be sections in the North etc but I honestly find that hard to believe because of the known standing issues in the North - how do you make a case with that context. I guess we'll find out soon enough. I guess it will also be a test for the playoff semi-final game - IF we make it.

Edited by Tank_Owl2,0

7 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Don’t think they sell T1 because they say it would take too long to evacuate in an emergency. 

What’s wrong with spilling on to the pitch ffs? 

I agree, if the fecking stand was on fire I wouldnt be trying to get down the stairs Id be on the pitch. Same for some other situations. I wonder if they take that into account in their bloody evacuation models! 

9 hours ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Don’t think they sell T1 because they say it would take too long to evacuate in an emergency. 

What’s wrong with spilling on to the pitch ffs? 

The north isn’t allowed to be completely sell out because the concourse isn’t wide enough in an emergency 

Just now, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Hahaha, I don’t support them. Just don’t hate them, the more other Wednesday fans pathetically hate on them does make me like them more though

YNWA

Oh I fucking hate the *****, being spat on and having a coach window put through does leave a lovely impression on a 15 year old and his first Anfield visit. 

Fuck em. 

On 25/04/2022 at 17:49, JBO said:

Depends how the table looks after Tuesday night but they would prioritise the race for automatic promotion over the race for playoff places. They are only showing 1 game live I think 

My mistake it is 2 games and they are the games at Gillingham and Plymouth