Takeover talk?

Just now, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

2 things ....... I've never worked at Pizza Hut or been called well respected before.

Shaw does not have funds.  Its all about thd backers.

And having a fake Yank as a front man isn't the slightest bit worrying.....?

I honestly don't get it.

Can someone explain to my why Chansiri would take a massive potentially 9 figure haircut, just for someone else to try and do the same thing he's trying to do?

Any profit a buyer can make on reaching the EPL is directly proportionate to how much Chansiri writes off.

So if he has the funds to keep going for a few years, why let them take the chance rather than go for it himself?

1 hour ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

It wasn’t it’s based on information he’s been given. Hope you don’t mind me sharing that @Hirstys 12th Pint

Also although Shaw doesn’t have the funds to do it alone he’s much better off than either of us 

He really isn't 

1 hour ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

2 things ....... I've never worked at Pizza Hut or been called well respected before.

Shaw does not have funds.  Its all about the backers.

Also never met Shaw, who I agree is a bit of an oddball.

Apologies mate, thought it was you, sure someone suggested they had worked with him at Pizza Hut.

Shaw.

"There was speculation recently from an interested party but it was said I refused to talk about the sale of the club. This is not correct. It is simple, if you want to buy the club, show me the proof of funds and submit an offer in the professional way. I met this person as a sponsor and I did not know who he was representing but the same applies, show me the proof of funds and submit an offer. Neither of these two things happened and as a sponsor, his business was yet to pay the full amount for the sponsorship so how could I sell the club like this anyway?"

Edited by Reesh
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Reesh said:

Shaw.

"There was speculation recently from an interested party but it was said I refused to talk about the sale of the club. This is not correct. It is simple, if you want to buy the club, show me the proof of funds and submit an offer in the professional way. I met this person as a sponsor and I did not know who he was representing but the same applies, show me the proof of funds and submit an offer. Neither of these two things happened and as a sponsor, his business was yet to pay the full amount for the sponsorship so how could I sell the club like this anyway?"

Well colour me shocked...

Hasn't paid the Steelers either allegedly...

• Like 1