Demblades For Sale...

Failed in his bid for Newcastle when he couldn't match the sovereign wealth fund bid. 

Hope he does his due diligence properly. There's another rumour coming out of the Sty that Poundland still hasn't paid the tax bill and HMRC will hit them hard soon. 

Like anything these sort of deals either end up being a launch pad to success or an absolute disaster.

Clearly if you get it right there is money to be made, status as an owner. Though you are moving into a world where what ever you do there will be 10 bigger fish ahead of you. But you can get ahead of the likes of Southampton, Palace I would have thought

I don't know huge amounts about this bloke but I think they will be better placed to be successful than with the Bog Roll Prince.

9 minutes ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

Sheffield Soccer Jets incoming soon then?

Oh please let this be true. 

Bean will be choking on his Yorkshire Tea and the car park will be full of shoes. 

Can I dream that he'll also want to relocate the club to somewhere like Belfast

10 minutes ago, Skamp said:

Not that I give that much of a fuck but I never understood why he made the £5m offer when he must have known that that triggered a counter offer that had to be accepted. 

Thought he was a business man. 

Wasn't it just for the 'club' and not the infrastructure? The way McSue acted in court it looked like he couldn't give it away quick enough but hasn't he made his killing by selling the buildings for way over the odds and that's why Poundland had to borrow so much money. Seem to remember there was a clause that said if PP won he had to buy everything else within a timeframe. 

This way McCabe has made his money and not had to foot a premier League wage bill and ground upgrades.

1 hour ago, Tylluan said:

Wasn't it just for the 'club' and not the infrastructure? The way McSue acted in court it looked like he couldn't give it away quick enough but hasn't he made his killing by selling the buildings for way over the odds and that's why Poundland had to borrow so much money. Seem to remember there was a clause that said if PP won he had to buy everything else within a timeframe. 

This way McCabe has made his money and not had to foot a premier League wage bill and ground upgrades.

Aye, summat like that. Maybe he's not as daft as first appears.