Injury list 23/24

I don't think Rohl was expecting to have to chuck Pederson in so quickly. How much time did he have to acclimatise? Which is probably why he was off the pace and did himself in. Maybe Rohl should have bit the bullet and slotted James in for a game and stuck Pederson on the bench

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

I don't think Rohl was expecting to have to chuck Pederson in so quickly. How much time did he have to acclimatise? Which is probably why he was off the pace and did himself in. Maybe Rohl should have bit the bullet and slotted James in for a game and stuck Pederson on the bench

Shows how much he doesn't value James Ty.

A quick question.

Can we take Famewo & Pedersen off the 25 man squad due to injury or is it a case of tough luck, battle on...

10 minutes ago, owl4ever1867 said:

Shows how much he doesn't value James Ty.

A quick question.

Can we take Famewo & Pedersen off the 25 man squad due to injury or is it a case of tough luck, battle on...

Not unless they are ruled out for the season

2 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Dom Iorfa back in training…. Good news.

meanwhile.

Akin Famewo and Kristian Pedersen are out for ‘weeks’…. 

Famewo is a big blow, good to hear Iorfa is on his way back though he might need a reserve game or two first. 

Reece James can step in at left back if needed. 

3 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Dom Iorfa back in training…. Good news.

meanwhile.

Akin Famewo and Kristian Pedersen are out for ‘weeks’…. 

Famewo's a big loss. Explains why Bambo is back in the gang.   No mention of Momo? He looked the worst when going off. 

1 hour ago, Tylluan said:

Or several.  

Windass back on training pitch, but only with individual training and not with the group. Next week, he could have chance to come back into full training. 

Momo trained part of the session today and should be available for full training on Friday. 

Akin - Will probably be a few weeks, a muscle problem. Hopefully next week can do some individual training, and perhaps later in the week there's a possibility of him training with the group. 

Pato will be out for a number of weeks yet.

On 18/02/2024 at 21:42, Snap said:

I thought Poveda was flagging a bit to be honest. Bannan's a tough old lad thankfully so I'm hopeful he'll be OK. We simply can't lose Bannan or it's game over i'm afraid.

shut up ****

On 18/02/2024 at 21:42, Snap said:

I thought Poveda was flagging a bit to be honest. Bannan's a tough old lad thankfully so I'm hopeful he'll be OK. We simply can't lose Bannan or it's game over i'm afraid.

I can’t agree re Bannan, while recently I think he’s been very good and is working well in the current team, but without him, we can still win. 

We’re more of a team now than a side with the odd individual who stands above the rest and sometimes struggles for it. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

I can’t agree re Bannan, while recently I think he’s been very good and is working well in the current team, but without him, we can still win. 

We’re more of a team now than a side with the odd individual who stands above the rest and sometimes struggles for it. 

Don't feed the troll Tee

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Yes Röhl mentioned it in his press conference  yesterday. Didn't say how serious it was though.

Sounded like it would keep him out for a few days, rather than writing off his season.