Setting the standard in Spain

I’ve been watching this. We look a long way off it. They were a level above us.

Similarities between the two clubs, both promoted from the 3rd tier last season.

Maybe not a bad thing, as this will just emphasize to Xisco and DC further that this squad needs bodies to even be competitive in the Championship.

To be honest I think I’d play like that on my last day of a gruelling training regime  in hot weather at 9.00am kick off.

Nothing to see here really get them home safely get back to middlewood road get everyone ready for Tuesday neet then Luton and the season opener 👍 

Oh and a couple of signings now Xisco knows what he needs.

Edited by HappyOwl

7 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

I am sure there is some benefit to these training camps "off the pitch" but I do question the sense of doing this in scorchio climes. Even in a normal year, more so this.

10 days of hot weather training, if done right, is the equivalent of 4 weeks of 'volume' training at home. 

https://www.outsideonline.com/health/surprising-benefits-training-heat/?scope=anon

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tylluan said:

10 days of hot weather training, if done right, is the equivalent of 4 weeks of 'volume' training at home. 

https://www.outsideonline.com/health/surprising-benefits-training-heat/?scope=anon

The problem seems to be our volume training and other methods seems to result in recurring injuries and not being available for 6 weeks. I guess the argument is it could be worse without it.

• Like 1