Sheffield Wednesday? Who are they? The fuck me, it's getting seriously too unfunny for jokes anymore, Moore out match thread because it's going to be Derby that spoils OUR party last game at this rate. Or summat

1 hour ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Scrappy, disjointed, very poor opposition but my word what a welcome three points.

Great to see Pato back.

This 2 match threads is toss by the way.   It has to be all about MK doesn't it.  Skamp rules.

Bit harsh, I genuinely did not realise that Skamps thread was the match one. I then requested that Hoyland delete it once I realised. It was then decided by those to keep the 2 

But don't worry I will fuck off out the way 

Well, it was better than it’s been. We managed to finish our dinner after initially pushing the plate away after the first mouthful as per usual.

Fair play to Adeniran today, he worked very hard on and off the ball and showed a good awareness to place the ball in tight situations. And Palmer’s finish was an excellent one after a ridiculous ball from Bannan.

Hope James’ injury isn’t too bad, and Wilks too, who started the game very well before sliding back into a few bad habits he has. Trying to too much, forcing shots when they’re not on, not getting his head up when others were in better positions.

Pato made an effective contribution when he came on and, it was actually nice to be able to easily see a game out against a side who were awful. Probably the worst I’ve seen at S6 this year. 

It’s still far from done, but it’s nice to have a spell back at the top, keeping the pressure on Ipswich and Plymouth. 

12 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Bit harsh, I genuinely did not realise that Skamps thread was the match one. I then requested that Hoyland delete it once I realised. It was then decided by those to keep the 2 

But don't worry I will fuck off out the way 

MK.

Stop thi mithering. And smile.

5 hours ago, Mark said:

For me I'd have kept Stockdale. This game could get toxic and Stockdale can handle it.

Not sure Dawson can. Sending out wrong messages 

No chance, pal: that would have been far too negative.  Dawson's going to have a career so he needs to go through the fire if necessary.  Saying he can't play today for a reason as soft as that one would be what was really sending out the wrong message.

• Like 1

That's more like it!  There'll be plenty more twists and turns, I'm sure, but that was just what we needed.  They were nowt but you can only beat who you're playing.  
Wonderful to see Pato charging about being Pato again and nice to see the young lad Rio Shipston walking around clapping the crowd after his late cameo.  Brilliant efforts by Cheltenham and Lincoln today.  Next!  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Owling_Wolf said:

No chance, pal: that would have been far too negative.  Dawson's going to have a career so he needs to go through the fire if necessary.  Saying he can't play today for a reason as soft as that one would be what was really sending out the wrong message.

Fair point tbh.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Owling_Wolf said:

That's more like it!  There'll be plenty more twists and turns, I'm sure, but that was just what we needed.  They were nowt but you can only beat who you're playing.  
Wonderful to see Pato charging about being Pato again and nice to see the young lad Rio Shipston walking around clapping the crowd after his late cameo.  Brilliant efforts by Cheltenham and Lincoln today.  Next!  

If Pato had been available in the recent poor run we would have gained more points.  A very underrated player and hope he is still with us next season regardless of division. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

If Pato had been available in the recent poor run we would have gained more points.  A very underrated player and hope he is still with us next season regardless of division. 

I reckon Gregory would have been happier with Pato rampaging up front in the 2nd half.  He's absolutely a team player.  Wilks, for all his efforts, rarely chose the best option and regularly went alone, leaving team mates in good positions obviously unhappy.