Corrupt Sheep molesting bastards match thread

Reesh

Listening via Radio Derby and the commentator is having a proper moan at the ref for not giving fouls on Collins and they're constantly calling us Sheffield. 

And they also spent most of the first half calling Marvin Johnson Marvin Robinson 

Edited by Tylluan

Thank goodness that's over

What a dreadful game of football. 

I cannot remember a game this season where our passing was as appauling as it was today. 

Oh and if you're going to play 2 up front, don't bother with Mighten or Wilks. Their best positions in the game are out wide, not up front in a 2.

If there is a positive, its a decent point on the road

49 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Overall, boring. 

But, our record there is shite as we all know and in isolation we'd normally take a point from going there ahead of kick off. PLUS...

a point GAINED on the automatic spots despite what might have been. It's far from the worst result.

I think that's the first I've ever seen both sides time wasting at the same time.  They should have shook hands on it like in golf. I exempt our skipper from that, of course: he wasn't happy.  

56 minutes ago, Mark said:

What a dreadful game. Bit I'll take result.

Wilks did well to play worse than Mighten

I wouldn't pay either of them in buttons but at least Mighten tried, (again.) And yet more proof that Fizz is a waste of a shirt when he starts. Deffo better as an impact sub, when we've got options. We are really missing Byers. Adeniran would be nice, too. 

Yeah not a classic.  First half I thought we weren’t getting Bazza into the game enough.  Vaulks was playing as a holding midfielder and Fizz was tending to play high and wide, so Bazza was outnumbered in centre mid most of the time.  We still produced slightly more of the scraps of constructive football, mostly involving Marv getting in behind.  Second half was scrappy and poor really from both teams.  They had a spell of pressure before Mighten was subbed, mainly due to Mighten being weak as piss when it was played up to him, but again they didn’t really create anything.

All in all a draw was fair, and I’ll take it in the context of the weekend, and with Gregory, Byers, Ihekwe and Windass all absent.

58 minutes ago, owl71 said:

Anyone got a clue why Windass wasn’t even on the bench?  He was available according to the last injury update I saw.

DM: “He had a bit of a strain and so we need that to settle it down. He’s in the process of that settling down so hopefully he’ll be back out there and we’ll be ready to assess him in the week.”

Anyone listening or watching iFollow, what did they make of the completely bizarre circa 5 mins stoppage in the first half, for treatment of a player who was 2 yards off the pitch?   

And to cap it all, they then played 1 minute extra time before h.t.    

I don't think I've ever seen that before  except when a player appears in some danger. 

1 hour ago, Owling_Wolf said:

Anyone listening or watching iFollow, what did they make of the completely bizarre circa 5 mins stoppage in the first half, for treatment of a player who was 2 yards off the pitch?   

And to cap it all, they then played 1 minute extra time before h.t.    

I don't think I've ever seen that before  except when a player appears in some danger. 

Was listening via Radio Derby and they were saying that the thought was Smith had done his cruciate, or similar, and if so then he couldn't be moved and restarting play could have posed a danger to where he was being treated. 

They also mentioned that during the stoppage the ref was talking to the lino and 4th official possibly to see if cards needed to be shown

I’ll put a big positive spin on todays result. Derby only ever looked like creating due to a mistake from us. From open play, from set pieces, they had no clue and it’s the worst we’ve been with the ball. If we’d have been just 5% better in possession, we’d have won. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tylluan said:

Was listening via Radio Derby and they were saying that the thought was Smith had done his cruciate, or similar, and if so then he couldn't be moved and restarting play could have posed a danger to where he was being treated. 

They also mentioned that during the stoppage the ref was talking to the lino and 4th official possibly to see if cards needed to be shown

That last para: more to the point: Derby players were in the ref's ear virtually all the time, wherever he went. There was only one thing they wanted, the sh*t stirring bar stewards.

Later one of them went down with a major attack of the 'theatricks'.  And our player was...?   Cheating gets!  

33 minutes ago, Owling_Wolf said:

That last para: more to the point: Derby players were in the ref's ear virtually all the time, wherever he went. There was only one thing they wanted, the sh*t stirring bar stewards.

Later one of them went down with a major attack of the 'theatricks'.  And our player was...?   Cheating gets!  

This.

proper mardy fuckers. 

Shite viewing today but clean sheet away and just above the 2 points average with important players out and some below average. We beat Exeter and all is good it’s between us an Ipswich I’ll take second place now to get out of this boring wank league ffs 🙌🙌🙌🙌