Jack Grealish

Reesh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
36 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Is that on top of the deal with the grass seed manufacturer, obtained due to the amount of time he spends on the turf

He buys fouls but time and again he is kicked the shit out of

On 08/03/2023 at 17:13, Ozzie said:

Not enough for Gareth though 

In terms of wide forwards, he’s probably third in the pecking order.

Foden, Saka and Rashford are all statistically better than him. All have scored more and created more. That said, I think Grealish has had a good second season this season, what goes unnoticed is his work ethic, he works his nuts off every week.

On 07/03/2023 at 17:45, holmesfield_owl said:

This, he gets hacked to bits most games

He does. I think he’s the third most fouled player in the premier league, I know he’s behind Wilf Zaha.

The reason he takes punishment (and Zaha is the same) is because he will take the ball when stood still with a player tight to him, and he will always try and keep his body between the defender and the ball. Hence the hack attempts. He’s also physically very strong.

46 minutes ago, KrolMong said:

In terms of wide forwards, he’s probably third in the pecking order.

Foden, Saka and Rashford are all statistically better than him. All have scored more and created more. That said, I think Grealish has had a good second season this season, what goes unnoticed is his work ethic, he works his nuts off every week.

As soon as the Fraud goes and Foden plays more central as an 8, and even Rashford as a central striker then Grealish should get more starts for England 

25 minutes ago, Andyben said:

As soon as the Fraud goes and Foden plays more central as an 8, and even Rashford as a central striker then Grealish should get more starts for England 

Still think even then Grealish is on the bench - unless Rashford rplaces Kane.

Bellingham          Rice

Foden

Saka                                             Rashford

Kane                                                  

21 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Still think even then Grealish is on the bench - unless Rashford rplaces Kane.

Bellingham          Rice

Foden

Saka                                             Rashford

Kane                                                  

I’d go with that. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Reesh said:

You can, it's called good parenting.

Yeah. I sort if meant in training if that makes sense, his care and love comes naturally and that's learnt at an early age.

The girl in the video is visually impaired I'm led to believe and his response is genuine.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Skamp said:

Yeah. I sort if meant in training if that makes sense, his care and love comes naturally and that's learnt at an early age.

The girl in the video is visually impaired I'm led to believe and his response is genuine.

It is genuine. You only had to see what he was like with that little Citeh lad a while back.

seems a very nice thoughtful young bloke