Cameron Dawson

ROD wasn't bad, did Arron Jameson make just 2 appearances? 

I never will understand why Luggy brought in Adamson, that period from 05 to 07 we never seemed to have our own No1, loaned Paul Gallacher, Iain Turner, Mark Crossley, Brad Jones, Nicky Weaver and Scott Carson with David Lucas in and out through injury 

4 hours ago, Otto_Man said:

Genuinely baffled people are writing Dawson off. I appreciate his time up to now has been mixed, but he's gone to a team that didn't even make the L2 playoffs last season and played a huge role in them being in the box seat for automatic promotion. Apparently he's one of the favourites for their player of the season award.

Appreciate it might be different if we get promoted, but if we're still in league 1 I'd rather give him a go than pay whatever the fuck we're paying for BPF who is absolutely no better than Dawson.

BPF is some levels above Dawson

Always thought Stockdale was a decent keeper for Championship and he did well for WW when we played them. I've no idea what his contract situation is or his age but he might be a good signing alongside a younger signing.

just checked he's 36, too old for what we need.

Edited by Tank_Owl2,0

11 hours ago, Reesh said:

Hark at her

Can't imagine we'd be in any worse a position this season if Dawson had been our goalkeeper, but we'd surely be a hell of a lot better off financially and the money we saved not paying his (no doubt) quite high Premier League wages could have been spent better elsewhere IMO. 

Cant see BPF winning player of the season, can you?

I don't know who's said what, but dropping 2 divisions (from where he was playing last season) and putting in the performances he has (16 clean sheets) whilst simultaneously being praised by the Exeter manager for his attitude and the way he's conducted himself suggests somewhat otherwise.

Suppose he could just be enjoying playing at a club where the fans actually seem to want him to be there?!

22 minutes ago, Otto_Man said:

I don't know who's said what, but dropping 2 divisions (from where he was playing last season) and putting in the performances he has (16 clean sheets) whilst simultaneously being praised by the Exeter manager for his attitude and the way he's conducted himself suggests somewhat otherwise.

Suppose he could just be enjoying playing at a club where the fans actually seem to want him to be there?!

Or perhaps being an arrogant know it all **** didn't cut it with the Exeter lads. 

He's wank, he's ginger and hopefully we never see him in a Wednesday shirt again. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

For his own sake yeah as he’ll never get a decent chance here from some of our fans. 

As it stands he’s destined for a better career than JW @Reesh 

Time will tell. We will see where both end up. 

If we go up I would hate to start the season with Dawson as owt above dressing room cleaner for us. 

5 minutes ago, Reesh said:

If we go up I would hate to start the season with Dawson as owt above dressing room cleaner for us. 

ahem.....you need to reply to all his posts.....you're welcome....

1 hour ago, Reesh said:

To an extent I agree, but I honestly believe we'd be in no worse a league position this season than we are now and we wouldn't have spunked god knows how much on BPF(uckup) if we'd gone with Dawson.

He should be first choice for a L1 side next season, his performances this have earned him that shot and if we're still in this God foresaken league I'd give him a shot rather than fucking about wasting our limited time and resources looking for a keeper when we have far greater need in other areas...

• Like 1