Injury List Season 22/23

Germanbird

It’s a good move from DM re not talking about injuries and injured players. We need to focus on what we can do and who is available. Otherwise there is going to be a sense of “what if”, no point in that.

If Windass is still only 50/50 we should keep bringing him back gradually. I agree with the philosophy of not thinking too far ahead because we may not make it to the final,  it imagine the boost to the fans and I suspect the team if he starts at Wembley and is properly fit to play - like he was before his injury. The question then is who plays alongside, probably Smith on current form.

With the obvious exception of Byers I’d go with the other 10 that played against Plymouth with Icky (or James if fit) as the player that comes in for the final team and try rotating. For the semis it would be Gregory in the berth that Windas would play.

So

Dawson

Iorfa Flint James

Palmer Paterson Vaulks Bannan Johnson

Windass Smith

Subs Stockdale, Adeniran, Shipston Gregory,  Icky, Bakinson & Hunt (assuming fit)

Edited by Tank_Owl2,0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...