Tramlines 2022

What's the Peter Crouch thing at IOW?   

A few mates went to see Kasabian at the Garage in London a few years ago and Crouch was at the front going mental arms round everyone bein all pally.....the same mates then bumped into Crouch at Brixton Academy a year or so later and Crouch spent almost the entire gig buying them drinks and following them to the boozer after.....they said they felt like Crouch was stalking them....😁

16 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

After watching Kasabian at Isle of Wight Festival looking forward to Tramlines now.  Awesome performance from Serge and the Boys.

They were bang average at the Academy recently though....Serge bounces around a lot but Tom Meighan was a much better frontman IMO.....Serge's voice is too weak ...

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, MPB said:

What's the Peter Crouch thing at IOW?   

A few mates went to see Kasabian at the Garage in London a few years ago and Crouch was at the front going mental arms round everyone bein all pally.....the same mates then bumped into Crouch at Brixton Academy a year or so later and Crouch spent almost the entire gig buying them drinks and following them to the boozer after.....they said they felt like Crouch was stalking them....😁

Serge went down off stage at start of last song (Fire) and headed off to one side of crowd and brought Peter Crouch out of crowd onto stage.  Crouch then became a 6'7" Bez !

Edited by Hirstys 12th Pint

Anyone else watch Self Esteem at Glastonbury yesterday. Her bra modelled on the Meadowhall dome. I know she is at Tramlines and would recommend seeing her. Her music may not be to your 100% liking but she is a top performer and a good sturdy Sheffield lass. As someone said she does not give a shit but does give a shit about folk. 

Some top female role models out there musically - which you hope young lasses strive to be as opposed to those on Love Island or other reality shit 

7 hours ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Anyone else watch Self Esteem at Glastonbury yesterday. Her bra modelled on the Meadowhall dome. I know she is at Tramlines and would recommend seeing her. Her music may not be to your 100% liking but she is a top performer and a good sturdy Sheffield lass. As someone said she does not give a shit but does give a shit about folk. 

Some top female role models out there musically - which you hope young lasses strive to be as opposed to those on Love Island or other reality shit 

And a Wednesday fan

18 hours ago, Reesh said:

And a Wednesday fan

Although not my usual style of music Self Esteem was up there with the best performances I saw over the Glasto weekend.  

She clashes with The Vaccines at Tramlines who I like but think I might go and see Rebecca instead as sure to be a great spectacle.  Have they dropped one not having her on the main stage, although think a rammed tent will make it better.