Whatever happened to .....

Reesh

"“Some of the best players in our history are like that; Harvey Barnes, Delle Alli, Lewis Baker.”"

Says a lot about history. Lewis Baker, although he only played a handful of games for us  he completely eludes my memory. Didn't Harvey Barnes score a screamer against us for the dingles?

Although we got some glimpses of Corbeanu's potential even though he could be frustrating, he's still only 19 and the World (Cup) at his feet. I agree with Wawaw mk2, we have upgraded (for our current needs) with NML

5 minutes ago, tomcore said:

"“Some of the best players in our history are like that; Harvey Barnes, Delle Alli, Lewis Baker.”"

Says a lot about history. Lewis Baker, although he only played a handful of games for us  he completely eludes my memory. Didn't Harvey Barnes score a screamer against us for the dingles?

Although we got some glimpses of Corbeanu's potential even though he could be frustrating, he's still only 19 and the World (Cup) at his feet. I agree with Wawaw mk2, we have upgraded (for our current needs) with NML

Aye and he scored for West Brom the season after when he ran from Charlie Browns with the ball without being challenged

17 minutes ago, tomcore said:

Agreed. NML is, right now, far the better player 4us. Theo, in time will possibly become a decent player, but not 4us

Just now, tomcore said:

Wasn't that the game when Reach banged it in the top corner? Then we conceded two crap goals? 

Reach scored both didn't he, both belters?

Joey P og on 85 got them back into it then Barnes ran the length of the pitch and scored

24 minutes ago, Walkley said:

Reach scored both didn't he, both belters?

Joey P og on 85 got them back into it then Barnes ran the length of the pitch and scored

Tbh I had to cheat and look it up. Nando scored the other one. It was around that time when Reach was hitting the top corner often. 

Edited by Walkley

53 minutes ago, LiamOwl said:

Was Reach’s the one from North corner of the box at Lep end, if that makes sense? Sort or looped over the keeper? Think he scored a similar one against Leeds either the week before or week after. 

I think so. He scored some right goals for a season.. Then got lazy.