League one freebies....

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/league-one-free-agents-sheffield-24006834

This is a bit out of date although it's listed as today....

Any on here you'd consider for us? 

Would you consider someone like James Norwood, who scores goals, and has done for a good few years at our level as a foil for Gregory? although he's a bit of a cannon.....

AFC Wimbledon

Not yet announced.

Bolton Wanderers

Alex Baptiste, Liam Gordon, Andrew Tutte, Nathan Delfouneso, Reiss Greenidge, Liam Edwards, Jay Fitzmartin and Matthew Alexander.

Burton Albion

Danny Rowe, Luke Redfern, Michael Bostwick, Oumar Niasse and Aaron Amadi-Holloway.

Cambridge United

Wes Hoolahan, Kai-McKenzie Lyle and Tom Dickens.

Crewe Alexandra

Will Jaaskelainen, Chris Porter, Scott Kashket, Luke Murphy, Tyreece Onyeka, Joe Robbins, Nathan Woodthorpe and Sam Booth.

Doncaster Rovers

Cameron John, Fejiri Okenabirhie, Dan Gardner, Branden Horton, Ed Williams, AJ Greaves and Lirak Hasani.

Fleetwood Town

Harrison Biggins, Callum Camps, Kieran O’Hara and Anthony Pilkington.

Gillingham

Mustapha Carayol, Aaron Chapman, Ryan Jackson, Harvey Lintott, Danny Lloyd, Christian Maghoma, Vadaine Oliver, Gerald Sithole and Ben Thompson.

Ipswich Town

James Norwood, Myles Kenlock, Tomas Holy and Tom Carroll.

Lincoln City

Not yet announced.

MK Dons

Aden Baldwin, Jay Bird, Hiram Boateng, John Freeman, Brandon Mason, Connor Wickham.

Morecambe

Rhys Bennett, Toumani Diagouraga, Greg Leigh, Jacob Mensah and Freddie Price.

Oxford United

Sam Winnall, Jamie Hanson, Leon Chambers-Parillon, Joel Cooper and Michael Elechi.

Plymouth Argyle

Ollie Tomlinson and Luke McCormick (retired).

Portsmouth

Not yet announced.

Rotherham United

Jake Cooper, Jacob Gratton, Freddie Ladapo, Angus MacDonald, Joe Mattock and Mickel Miller.

Sheffield Wednesday

Not yet announced.

Shrewsbury Town

Ethan Ebanks-Landell, Shaun Whalley, Aaron Pierre, Joshua Daniels, David Davis and Cameron Gregory.

Sunderland

Not yet announced.

Wigan Athletic

Not yet announced.

Don't care if he's a mardy fucker, I'd take Ladapo all day long. Pace, attitude, and 1 in 3 in this division. 

Maybe Tom Carroll but on trial first. Played a bit with Byers at Swansea but Cooper didn't take to him and shipped him out on loan before releasing him. 

There's a whisper we're one of a number of League 1 clubs that have asked about Mickel Miller but I hope not. He did the same hamstring twice last season and also put his back out. Rotherham released him as an injury concern. I don't think he's back to fitness. 

• Like 1

Seeing as it's been posted on 3 other fucking threads I thought I'd add it here for shits and giggles

The Owls can confirm our player retention list following the conclusion of the 2021/22 season.

Saido Berahino, Chey Dunkley and Sam Hutchinson will be released upon the expiry of their current contracts, while the club have exercised an option to retain Marvin Johnson.

New contract offers have been made to Jack Hunt, Massimo Luongo, Nathaniel Mendez-Laing and Joe Wildsmith.

Loanees Harlee Dean, Lewis Gibson, Tyreece John-Jules, Florian Kamberi, Bailey Peacock-Farrell, Olamide Shodipo and Jordan Storey return to their parent clubs.

Sheffield Wednesday would like to thank all departing players for their services and wish them well for the future.

Norwood didn’t do much at Ipswich for whatever reason. I think we have a better player already in Paterson for what he offers.

Ladapo would be a good foil for Gregory and Oliver would give us something we don’t have since Nuhiu. A plan B even if it’s not pretty

1 hour ago, TheExile said:

Norwood didn’t do much at Ipswich for whatever reason. I think we have a better player already in Paterson for what he offers.

Ladapo would be a good foil for Gregory and Oliver would give us something we don’t have since Nuhiu. A plan B even if it’s not pretty

Glad you're not in charge of recruiting