Jump to content

Season tickets….


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, HoylandOwl said:

I’m baaaaaaack…..

After 4 seasons away, and bitting and batting here and there; watching on ifollow…..

So, it’s time to piss the league.

Get on board fella!!

Hopefully the captain knows how to get of the harbour ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

They back on sale? Fella at work asked me yesterday. 

No, not yet. I’ve had an ongoing issue that they’d not sorted for a while and it finally got sorted. But I’d suspect they won’t be long before they are back on sale

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

No, not yet. I’ve had an ongoing issue that they’d not sorted for a while and it finally got sorted. But I’d suspect they won’t be long before they are back on sale

Cheers Tee.  

Fella at work itching to buy a couple after him and his Son got the bug after last few games.  They need to get back on sale quickly to capitalise on any interest. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Cheers Tee.  

Fella at work itching to buy a couple after him and his Son got the bug after last few games.  They need to get back on sale quickly to capitalise on any interest. 

Agreed mate. Would be ideal to strike while the iron is hot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Thanks - just been and told him.  Said he is going to buy tonight and use the money he had allocated for dog having his balls chopped off.

Said both probably as painful.

😀😀😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Come on then, why should I renew?

I have to admit I'm thinking about it despite my resolution to never buy a league one s/t, only had one last season bc of the multi year shenanigans (won't be doing that again!). Apart from the last home game I have to admit since Xmas the home games have been largely enjoyable and with the right recruits I can see us doing ok again next season. However, it's the fecking pub league and for 99% (if not 100%) of the time I I'll be able to get a ticket for home games and probably a few away games. There also the likelihood that midweek games will be on IFollow for less than half the price, nice warm sofa and a beer when I want to.

So why should I?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Come on then, why should I renew?

I have to admit I'm thinking about it despite my resolution to never buy a league one s/t, only had one last season bc of the multi year shenanigans (won't be doing that again!). Apart from the last home game I have to admit since Xmas the home games have been largely enjoyable and with the right recruits I can see us doing ok again next season. However, it's the fecking pub league and for 99% (if not 100%) of the time I I'll be able to get a ticket for home games and probably a few away games. There also the likelihood that midweek games will be on IFollow for less than half the price, nice warm sofa and a beer when I want to.

So why should I?

Because you are a Wednesday fan, and that's Wednesday fans do?

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Btw I'm not saying I won't be going at all, just not buy a s/t.

Excluding the dodgey boxes that ppl can get, given the cost of living crises, could you actually go to the majority of games and watch the midweek games on ifollow for less. 

If Id renewed earlier I know I could have got it for less but it's broadly the same figure for North Stand where I have sat for the last decade at £535. I've moved a few seat in the North and Kop before that but this is easily the most it's been.

So for a 23 game s/t if I go to say 18 @ say £25 a pop that's £450 (spread out over the season) and I'd still have another £85 to spend on ifollow matchday passes.

However, yes Sheffblue the absolute supporter buys a s/t

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...