Hillsborough

22 minutes ago, holmesfield_owl said:

Sorry, but if folk spend their hard earned, possibly when they still can't afford it, but do anyway then what the fuck has it do with you?

Think this is more to do with the person being super critical of DC and the club's pricing structure and making promises to never go again 

4 hours ago, Reesh said:

Oh the prices must be acceptable to him now, the absolute fucking ****

Kivo Owl?  The one who, along with that **** who said the changin of the badge was the worst day of his life....stopped following Wednesday?

• Like 1

If so......fuck right off you nobhead....we spend a small fortune following the club....and when we can't spend that...invest a shit load emotionally....any c u n t that stops watching us because they're "a bit narked".....fuck right off....supporting a club means you support it....good riddance you bell ends ...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Reesh said:

He's Kivo Owl, he loves fucking whinging about the club 

And he's a cock 

Absolute ****, makes massive lists on stalk about how chansiris ruined the club and took away our identity, then starts pleading poverty and telling all about his mental heath issues........twat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Billysboy said:

Absolute ****, makes massive lists on stalk about how chansiris ruined the club and took away our identity, then starts pleading poverty and telling all about his mental heath issues........twat.

And was never goin again while DC was at the club.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Billysboy said:

On the beg for away tickets all the time 

18 minutes ago, MPB said:

If so......fuck right off you nobhead....we spend a small fortune following the club....and when we can't spend that...invest a shit load emotionally....any c u n t that stops watching us because they're "a bit narked".....fuck right off....supporting a club means you support it....good riddance you bell ends ...

This👆

31 minutes ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

It's not a great pic. I was zooming  in on the area where grandad and I stood on the Kop in the 70s 🙂

IMG_2050.JPG

Stood with my Grandad, Uncle & parents on the kop in the corner, many a time when I go to S6 I look towards the same place & think of the memories.

UTO

On 01/05/2022 at 19:30, Neville Facking Bartos said:

On the West Lower with the rest of the part timers 😂

I was also on the West Lower with the rest of the part timers [me and the lad have been to the last 5 or 6 home games mind to make sure he was bothered for the long haul before I get us both a season ticket]

Is that ok with you pal?

1 hour ago, TarnOwl said:

Or8 pal. Seen a load of Twitter dwellers genuinely having a go at folk being part timers so I was wound up a bit! 

WAWAW

This entitled fan thing annoys me. Even if people don't go, I wouldn't say they don't care, there can be multitudes of reasons why they can't attend games. 

• Like 2