Odious little man

Mark Robins 'celebrated' their winning goal by purposefully running up to a 13 year old ball boy getting right into face with the 'who are ya' arms wide open gesture then pumped his fist at him. 

Why? Because he'd smiled at him as he dropped the ball when it was a Coventry throw. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/26735210/coventry-mark-robins-wolves-ball-boy-fa-cup/amp/

Knowing the FA they'll probably do Wolves for failing to control the ball boy. 

But is this not assault on a minor? If it was in the street then plod would be getting involved. 

He gets a free pass for a lot of these traits as he’s done so well there over a period of time but the way he acts you’d think he’s been been hard done to in some way. A sore winner and hammers his team when they do lose a game 

I would've done the same.

The ball boy knew what he was doing. "Respect your elders", I was always taught. That doesn't include being a deliberately cheeky little fuck because it suits.

"The boy's upset", said Gary O'Neil. Well, tough shit, actions have consequences. Suck it up and sort your behaviour in future.

I blame the parents.

3 hours ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

I would've done the same.

The ball boy knew what he was doing. "Respect your elders", I was always taught. That doesn't include being a deliberately cheeky little fuck because it suits.

"The boy's upset", said Gary O'Neil. Well, tough shit, actions have consequences. Suck it up and sort your behaviour in future.

I blame the parents.

Seriously???

He 'dropped' the ball and walked away smiling when it was a Coventry throw. 

It was Bidwell taking the throw otherwise Robins would probably have played the race card again.