Life after Wednesday

Reesh

Enjoyed reading that. I rated Borukov while he was with us and maybe he should have had a chance like Bailey is getting now. I'm sure there was a time when we had an injury crisis up front that Adam Reach was playing there. That would have been a time to give him 15-20 mins in a couple of games. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Any spin from the stir, ie look at what they missed out on blah blah.

I think that might have been the original idea for contacting Borukov but it sort of backfired due to Preslav's answers. Miller has to print something as his editor knows he's just spent an hour on the company WhatsApp to Bulgaria. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Tylluan said:

The player who fed Borukov most of his goals in the 23s (as was) is still playing in Malaysia. Manuel Hidalgo has a 1 in 4 average while he's been there, playing on the wing.

Forestieri is still averaging just over a goal a game in the same league.

Remember you  having high hopes for Hildago 

44 minutes ago, Andyben said:

Remember you  having high hopes for Hildago 

I did mate. Really rated him and wasn't the only one. Tottenham had him on trial before he came to us and they kept watching him, as did Man Utd and Benfica where he came from. 

Always thought he was Waddle-esque. Not overly blessed with out and out pace but deceptive with a trick or two and could put a ball on a ten bob bit. 

But he (or his agent) did to us what he did to Benfica. Used an excuse to leave and chased the money. He used Madonna's death to go back home and never came back. Six months later he's on £10k a week in Malaysia.