Policing Yesterday

Not sure if there was any trouble yesterday but the Policing levels staggered me.

Appreciate Millwall have a rep but think their history is morecwith our neighbours. 

The numbers of police before and after on the road into Hillsborough must have cost a pretty penny.  Also before the Wednesday fans who drink outside thd Brass Monkey were cordoned off by Police and what really annoys me were being videoed.  

Sure they were doing a valid job 🙄 

6 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Was it the footage that spotty Youth put on which just showed loads of Police at the tram stop with him panicking saying he had just seen some fighting. 

Ridiculous that, waiting for summat to happen but nowt apart from Stormtroopers lining up across tram tracks.

Pwoppa nawty

10 hours ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

On Twitter, can you share it @HoylandOwl ?

8 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Was it the footage that spotty Youth put on which just showed loads of Police at the tram stop with him panicking saying he had just seen some fighting. 

It could have been, I didn't watch it as that sort of stuff interests me about as much as Rugby Union and pro celebrity tiddlywinks.