Great Escape

22 minutes ago, holmesfield_owl said:

Quite depressing we're on that list, twice

Even more so when you consider they aren’t even our only relegations in that time 🥲

3 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Year they thought they were safe after beating us 1-0 in their last home game, invaded pitch and then went down anyway 😂

Oh I remember cringing at that in a london pub with a load of Peterboro fans… making quite the habit of prematurely celebrating against us aren’t they? 😂

30 minutes ago, Neville Facking Bartos said:

Year they thought they were safe after beating us 1-0 in their last home game, invaded pitch and then went down anyway 😂

I hated that, then loved it later!  Cocky sods. It's not like them to assume things, is it? Like producing Playoff Final flags before the semi second leg...

What we need to do is to have made up the points gap by 30 games gone or near as damn it. 

I just think if you can drag a lot other sides into it the better and also give you a 2nd chance should you hit another bad run 

Will we, the lack of a proper Championship standard striker I worry will be telling

I said on another thread that I wouldn’t be worried if we had an extra five points.  We need mid table form for the rest of the season to stay up.  At the moment we’re producing lower mid table performances.  We’re definitely improving but we do need some wins fairly quickly.  What could change the equation is other club’s finances.  With QPR and Toytown both looking fairly awful, if one other team were to get a points deduction then low forties might just be enough.