League One 2022/23

Reesh

Hopefully we aren't going to be here but Barnsley could be confirmed to be in the division next year so who are guaranteed to be League One so far. 

Derby 😂😂😂😂

Ipswich 

Bolton 

Accrington 

Cheltenham 

Cambridge 

Pompey

Charlton 

Shrewsbury 

Lincoln

Burton

Dingles

Posh

Oxford

Forest Green 

Exeter 

16 of 24 

Forest Green should be confirmed tomorrow plus losing Donny and likely Wimbledon too

Edited by Reesh

7 hours ago, Skamp said:

We should fucking piss that if we fuck up now. 

I'm looking at it slightly differently and think it might actually be harder next season.

5 of the current top 8 will be still be here and then I'm throwing Portsmouth and possibly Ipswich into the mix. I also think Forest Green will have momentum but I don't know how long that would continue. Barnsley and Derby depend on how they recruit and Peterborough will need a new striker but they have a habit of finding them. 

So I've got 9 or 10 teams that could possibly be in the mix, making it tighter than this season. 

We need 4 wins....to make sure we're not on that list....that means 4 consistent enough performances.....under DM we haven't done that....he WILL tinker....he WILL overthink it....he WILL treat all the sides like they're Man City.....we WILL concede unnecessary possession.....there WILL be inexplicable lapses in concentration.....so basically we need to rely on the opposition having off days over those 4 games.....under current form....we ain't gonna be consistent.....lap o' the gods!

On 28/04/2022 at 19:55, HoylandOwl said:

JBO is right Huddersfield managed to go up without winning. 

How do Huddersfield manage to unearth the managers theyve had? Id certainly never heard of Corberan or Wagner before they arrived and the Cowleys didnt do a bad job in keeping them up, although we knew about them from their Lincoln exploits. We get the likes of Monk and Pullis.

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/04/2022 at 19:31, Reesh said:

Hopefully we aren't going to be here but Barnsley could be confirmed to be in the division next year so who are guaranteed to be League One so far. 

Derby 😂😂😂😂

Ipswich 

Bolton 

Accrington 

Cheltenham 

Cambridge 

Pompey

Charlton 

Shrewsbury 

Lincoln

Burton

Dingles

Posh

Oxford

Forest Green 

Exeter 

16 of 24 

Forest Green should be confirmed tomorrow plus losing Donny and likely Wimbledon too

Add 

Bristol Rovers

MK Dons 

Wednesday 

Fleetwood 

Morecambe 

Plymouth 

Wycombe 

To the confirmed list 23/24

One of Port Vale / Mansfield comes up 

Edited by Reesh

I hope Mansfield get promoted just for those Wednesday fans that travel by train

Getting back to Stoke train station from Burslem is an absolute nightmare, especially if Stoke's lovable fans decide to not bother to go to their away game in order to wait for you around the station area.

2 hours ago, Reesh said:

Have you ever tried to get to Mansfield on the train 

I have done. Stevenage away.  (Mate gave me a lift from his place of work there and dropped me home after match.)  Yes, that game.  I remember bumping into you there.  My journey started in the pub on Midland Station, platform 1.  (Changed trains at Worksop.) If I'd known what was coming later, I might have stayed in there.  

38 minutes ago, Owling_Wolf said:

I have done. Stevenage away.  (Mate gave me a lift from his place of work there and dropped me home after match.)  Yes, that game.  I remember bumping into you there.  My journey started in the pub on Midland Station, platform 1.  (Changed trains at Worksop.) If I'd known what was coming later, I might have stayed in there.  

So you can understand how it's a ballache for a ground 30 miles away