Interesting development or not?

33 minutes ago, Laceups said:

I went to school with Adam. Great lad and Wednesday through and through.

Has he got £60m for the initial payment t DC and another £30-40m spare cash the  keep us afloat the next three seasons?

Was he ginger at school as well?

Yeah he was ginger at school. Nice kid and always mad about Wednesday.

I don’t think he’s looking to buy out or anything like that is he? Just supporting DC and the club from what I can gather.

The American accent is pretty funny tho and I had no idea he lived in US or had done so well for himself.

Good lad though so fair fucks to him.

Edited by Laceups
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Laceups said:

Yeah he was ginger at school. Nice kid and always mad about Wednesday.

I don’t think he’s looking to buy out or anything like that is he? Just supporting DC and the club from what I can gather.

The American accent is pretty funny tho and I had no idea he lived in US or had done so well for himself.

Good lad though so fair fucks to him.

A lot can change in 30 years.

Version I've heard is that any money he has isn't his, it belongs to his wife or more accurately his wife's family. It also appears she's had enough and fucked him off which might explain why he's desperately trying to stay relevant.

From the outside looking in, the only difference between him and that other chancer that wanted to chase clout by pretending he was taking over is that some people know this one...

Edited by Otto_Man

Blimey Otto. Who’ve you heard that from cos that’s some washing line you’ve put him on!

I’m sure DC will clarify things if it’s bollocks aswell.

As I say, I know nothing about the bloke other than the nice lad I went to school with who was Wednesday through and through.

I’m hoping DC is more concerned about getting someone in to build a team never mind back them with imaginary dollars.