Who is your Mr SWFC

According to him we ruined his career by not allowing him to go to Man Utd. Then we ruined it again by not looking after him injury wise and fucking up his rehabilitation on several occasions. No mention of his eating and drinking habits or his general lifestyle during this time.

He was happy to take the wage though, when he was playing, and happy to take the money when he was doing club ambassador duties. 

I think he saw a chance to live out some of what he thought he'd lost through George. Doyen's money helped and he decided that coin was better. But that didn't kick on after a promising start. 

He was probably in the Barnsley end because he's a Barnsley lad and they're his boyhood club. He still goes drinking round Hoyland and Brierley Common from time to time. 

7 hours ago, Tylluan said:

According to him we ruined his career by not allowing him to go to Man Utd. Then we ruined it again by not looking after him injury wise and fucking up his rehabilitation on several occasions. No mention of his eating and drinking habits or his general lifestyle during this time.

He was happy to take the wage though, when he was playing, and happy to take the money when he was doing club ambassador duties. 

I think he saw a chance to live out some of what he thought he'd lost through George. Doyen's money helped and he decided that coin was better. But that didn't kick on after a promising start. 

He was probably in the Barnsley end because he's a Barnsley lad and they're his boyhood club. He still goes drinking round Hoyland and Brierley Common from time to time. 

Barnsley aren't his boyhood club 

1 hour ago, Andyben said:

He always said Spurs were if anyone, but he wasn't much of a football fan 

This.

Said as much when I interviewed him for the site way back when.

He didn’t watch teams play, because he was busy playing on a Saturday as a lad before he went to the dingles.

10 hours ago, Tylluan said:

I heard he didn't have enough points for the Wednesday end.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1