Jeff Stelling…

8 minutes ago, mkowlthesexynewversion said:

Souness leaving

Presume they have a black, disabled, bi sexual who still has a cock but identifies as Jane lined up to replace him 

BT Sport use a forgetful junkie / convicted racist and MotD use at least one jailbird I can think of, so I don't think the chap / chapess described above would raise many eyebrows 😉 

• 2 months later...

Think I read that all the reporters at SS had been given notice and had to re apply for their jobs. 

Got to be hitting funds with all the sticks of magic out there.

As an aside listened to an interview with Matt Le Tissier on one of Simon Jordans podcasts.  Decent listen and was on about how SS as soon as ownership change were just wanting diversity and inclusion which is when the Soccer Saturday panel was disbanded. 

4 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Think I read that all the reporters at SS had been given notice and had to re apply for their jobs. 

Got to be hitting funds with all the sticks of magic out there.

As an aside listened to an interview with Matt Le Tissier on one of Simon Jordans podcasts.  Decent listen and was on about how SS as soon as ownership change were just wanting diversity and inclusion which is when the Soccer Saturday panel was disbanded. 

Yes I watched that. Very good. I can imagine few don't like Simon Jordan and initially I wasn't keen but I think he's excellent. Calls it as he sees it.

His interview with John Barnes is  VERY interesting. Thought Barnes was gonna explode but Jordan made the points thst needed making in my opinion 

10 minutes ago, Mark said:

Yes I watched that. Very good. I can imagine few don't like Simon Jordan and initially I wasn't keen but I think he's excellent. Calls it as he sees it.

His interview with John Barnes is  VERY interesting. Thought Barnes was gonna explode but Jordan made the points thst needed making in my opinion 

Not listened to the John Barnes interview.  Will download it now.  Le Tissier went up in my expectations and don't believe all that is put out in the media post Covid.

Simon Jordan along with Danny Kelly are the most engaging sports broadcasters in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Not listened to the John Barnes interview.  Will download it now.  Le Tissier went up in my expectations and don't believe all that is put out in the media post Covid.

Simon Jordan along with Danny Kelly are the most engaging sports broadcasters in my opinion. 

I like my boxing as does Jordan and his interview with Carl Froch is very good. I didn't like Froch at all but saw a different side to him on that

2 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Geoff Shreeves is leaving Sky now too apparently. 

Good riddance, straight out of the school of the Bleedin obvious -same old questions every time .

best laugh with him was Man City away at Newcastle , so Shreeves says to Pep " Well Pep your first time at St James's Park ,how does it feel to be playing at such an historic ground " Not what Pep was expecting you could see his face going WTF